Chapter 20: The night we met.

Trigger warning: Rape won't actually take place but afterthoughts about getting raped. I am so sorry if you had to go through that :(

"Did you just say you're getting high on air?" Raven shrugged at the judgemental tone.

"Woah this is....stuff" Eve entered, hair acting as a curtain while Serafina walked further down, unaware that Eve had only just joined them and wasn't there when they were killing the guards.

"Yeah, I'm planning on selling it so none of you will touch it," Katherine said sharply. "Am I clear? Vesper? Raven? Phoenix? Serafina?"

"You sound like a teacher dude" Raven commented.

"As if" Vesper snorted "I have a case in a few hours"

"You've attended several cases and fought while high so I think I know what I'm talking about unless" Katherine cleared her throat.

"Unless what?" Vesper narrowed her eyes at her older sister and Serafina tilted her head and the attire she was wearing now.

Black shirt, black coat, black pants, a silver chain...but that's not what caught her attention, it was the makeup.

The smoky eyes, lipstick and highlighter.

Vesper hardly put on any make-up, if she did put some on, it was the tiniest bit of say...foundation or eyeliner. That's it.

"Why are you so...dressed up still?" Serafine tilted her head at her mean older sister.

"Kristina's the opponent lawyer, right?" Eve asked in amusement and Vesper looked at the ceiling.

"Kristina from Austria?" Katherine questioned "I thought you were over her"

"She is from Amsterdam bro" Phoenix pointed at Katherine and Vesper swatter her finger, not very lightly yearning a yelp and glare.

"I am straight, and she is from Argentina you illiterate swines"

Serafina cleared her throat before moving closer to Vesper.

"Vesper was in loooveeee with Kris-tinaaa" Serafina sang in Vesper's left ear

"And banged her in Argentinaaaa" Raven joined her before both of them burst into a fit of laughter and Vesper pushed them causing Serafina almost fell on the ground.

"Careful" Eve hissed to Vesper, pushing Serafina back up.

"Awwwh, does wittle baby need protection?"

"Piss off" Serafina grumbled drinking water out of her glass.

"How bout some apology cuddles, yeah?" Vesper smirked smugly.

"Seriously dude, don't touch me," She shifted away from her older sister, ignoring the other amused glances but her eye caught Eve's face.

"What's up with your face, Eve?"

"Wh...it's nothing"

Serafina's jaw clenched, she shook her head.

"You did it"

"Serafina at times we need"-

"IT WAS THE ONLY THING I EVER ASKED FOR FROM YOU"

"Serafina, there's no need to yel"-

"You do realise what you just did right? You lied about being raped" Her eyes were desperate, angry, sad...angrily sadly desperate

"It's not like he's innocent"

"Eve, people don't believe victims because of people who lied" She shook her head "You lied"

"Sera"-