Chapter 13: Now fuck off to sleep.

"2 of my rewards are pending" Lilith spoke as soon as she heard footsteps but the tired look on his face he let show, spoke volumes. "But I was thinking not tonight"

Vittorio leaned forward, kissing her for a second, before pulling away by an inch, lips still touching, his own pulled into a soft smile as he spoke. "That's incredibly selfless, Miss Lilith, but I'm just tired of family drama"

"You've only talked to them for a day" Lilith rolled her eyes and he chuckled, pecking her lips, as he removed his tie.

"Trust me, it's enough family contact for a century" He put his tie around her neck "But I just need to make one more stop and then you can have all the rewards you want, deal?"

"Sounds fucking amazing"

~o~O~o~

Vittorio rubbed his hands together as he walked over to Serafina's room.

It was high time they had a talk considering this murder case was all over the media, both the publicists and his lawyer, somehow even Gusto, told him to keep his 'loved ones' not in attention of them as much.

He had already told the rest of them at work, Phoenix and Raven too, only Serafina was left, and hey? This would be killing two birds with one stone for him considering Eve constantly...or maybe at times nagged at him to pay attention to her because she is 'his responsibility'.

"She's killing herself by doing all this"

"She's your responsibility"

"Watch out for her, please"

He opened the door without knocking, causing Serafina to look up at him, a cigarette between her lips, as she half-lay half-sat on her bed, leaning against the frame.

"What the fuck?!" She looked at her brother, sitting up a little, her hand going to the gun beneath her pillow in case.

Vittorio scoffed at the action.

"Why the fuck are you in here?"

"Because you do not seem to know your limits" Vittorio shut the door behind him as he stepped in.

"Go back to pretending you don't know me"

"You don't have any idea about how much I want that"

"Well then, great talk, get out."

"Lose the attitude"

"Lose the...whatever this is" She shot back, and Vittorio breathed in deeply. Serafina had this talent of working him up, but she was faster than anyone else was at riling him up like this. Even faster than Katherine or Andrea.

"I meant it, Serafina. Behave."

"Says the guy who threw a bottle at my face" She breathed out the smoke in her lungs, and Vittorio stiffened. Seeing her drink and smoke was usual to Vittorio but this time it was different cause whether he admitted it or not Eve's words did have some effect on him.

Maybe that's the reason his jaw clenched, and eyes darkened.

Maybe it was the fact that he knew if Vic was alive, if their parents were still normal, if he was a good guardian, she wouldn't be getting away with this but at this point, who was he to care?

Her Big Brother? No. He hadn't acted like one since the second week of her birth. Her Guardian? Well, he let her buy whatever she wanted.
So he didn't know, all he knew was he didn't want to give her another talk again or feel this way.

Vittorio walked over to Serafina and pulled the cigarette from between her lips, dubbing it so it wasn't lit anymore before walking over to the Dustbin and throwing it in ignoring Serafina's surprised expression.