Epilogue.

'Regret is a strong emotion, the strongest of emotions there is.

It can make you want to die, to change, to become a better version of yourself. It's something that can change for the good usually or in some cases the worse.'

Vittorio leaned on his car, in his classic expensive suit, a silencer tucked into his waistband as he waited for his godson to finally get out of jail.

"Vittorio" Gusto looked alarmed and in shock at the man, when he walked out, his son behind him with a busted lip and a few cigarette burns here and there.

"Gusto" Vittorio tilted his head, his eyes looking at Gusto, head to toe. After several years of not seeing Gusto, he would obviously actually bother to look him over once.

"Why are you here?"

"Because my godson gets out of jail today" His lips formed into a sickeningly sweet smile, and in a second there was a bullet in Tony's neck "His crime? Raping my daughter."

Another shot and Gusto was down beside his son, both of them choking on their fucking blood.

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to sell your wife, and those 6 year old? triplets of yours for more than 1 cent." He promised looking at them and their horrified expressions "A dollar maybe? You know for all four of them, at this nice sex-slave auction tonight. I was thinking of presenting them naked, with collars, should I add cuffs too?"

He saw the light leave their eyes, a nonchalant cold look on his face as they died.

The mafia don stepped back into his car, driving away, as his men cleaned the mess.

See people change for better or for worse. And losing the love of your life, your daughter, your godson, your best friends, your family. Well...it's not the easiest of experiences.

"Harold?"

"Yes boss"

"Send whatever gifts the kids wished for to their houses please."

"Yes sir, what would you have the card read?"

"Hope you like them.
Love, Uncle Tori."

"Boss, Mrs. Katherine Derose's plane leaves in a few hours."

"Fucking great then, deliver it to Alessandro and Luca first, I don't care how fast you have to drive, Harold, I want those kids grinning about their gifts by tomorrow."

"Yes boss, they'll all be receiving them by tomorrow."

"Good." Vittorio nodded his fingers tapping against his steering wheel as he nodded looking at the road ahead of him leading to the highest cliff in Milan "Good"