Chapter 6: It means beautiful.

Vittorio Spalitte.

Ruthless. Cold. Manipulative.

And to the utter surprise of many, a hopeless romantic.

"You've got that look." Lilith commented as she watched him button a new dark shirt on, the one he wore yesterday on herself.

"What look, Lils?" He asked with a small smirk on his face, running his hand through his dark hair, and turned walking towards the girl tangled up in his sheets, wearing only his shirt and bent down, pulling her in for a kiss.

"I'm going to end the Berlusconi's last heir"

She pulled him down by his shirt, kissing him on the cheek before speaking.

"I thought we had no inner workers there anymore"

"Turns out there is one" Vittorio let his lip curl "Let's just say some of those pathetic media's claims are true"

Lilith let out a soft sigh.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Just don't do something you might regret"

"I would never" He rested his forehead against hers, looking into her green eyes with his own blue ones "Win that fight you have today and I'll award you"

"I win every single fucking time" She wrapped her arms around his neck "But what if I didn't?"

"Oh" He growled pressing her beneath him gently and let his hand go down there but didn't do anything else just simply whispered in a husky voice "You'll have to wait and see"

~o~O~o~

Serafina didn't know how it felt, obviously she didn't, she hadn't died yet.

But she couldn't help but wonder.

Would it be dark? Cold? Would there actually be hell and heaven? Would she find peace? Or would she go to a completely different planet?

She didn't know nor like these questions at all.

"Miss Spalitte?"

"Yes?"

"Mr Spalitte asked me to tell you he wants to meet you in his office"

Oh, this ought to be good.

~o~O~o~

"You're late" Bella commented as Vesper entered the gym, looking up from her phone, she was on the treadmill.

"Yeah, the judge actually took time, and the jury was no faster, it lowkey sucked" Vesper looked apologetically into the grey eyes of her best friend.

Bella Morelli.

She was the heir to the most feared gangs in Italy.

Was.

She had just inherited all of it, proved herself, they accepted her as their leader, it went rather smoothly in terms of such a change especially considering she was a girl, and some of them were old school and as of now, dead.

Her slightly afro textured wavy hair, tied into a bun above her head, the tips of it dyed blue, Vesper started warming up alongside her best friend too.

"HOLY SHIT"

"What?" Vesper's head snapped to face the girl.

"I just realised what I could have said to Karen in 8th grade"

"What?" Vesper raised an eyebrow

"Look I found your nose. It's in my business again"

"Wow" Vesper let out a chuckle rolling her eyes, "Amazing"