Chapter 8: Why'd you just 'Oh darling' me?

"Katherine" Serafina's voice interrupted the hushed voices, causing 5 pairs of blue eyes to snap at her.

"Look who the cat dragged in"

"Stupid fucking expression, why would a cat drag me in? wait don't answer that"

"What do you want? we are in the middle of something."

"I want in" Serafina announced and almost everyone raised an eyebrow, Eve clenched her jaw looking at the ground, but quickly covered her dissatisfaction, thankfully everyone was too focused on Serafina to notice her.

"Excuse me?"

"The plan I want in"

"Why the sudden change of heart"

"Let's just say I don't like being manipulated and I need to make up to someone"

"Is that about that Berlusconi fucker?" Raven asked tilting her head.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, darling..." Eve sighed softly walking closer to their youngest.

"Why did you just 'Oh darling' me?" Serafina's eyebrows knit together, a frown on her lips. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Oh darling me" Phoenix parroted her words with a chuckle at the end, making Eve shoot her a dirty look.

"This is not funny."

"Eve?" Serafina questioned her again and Eve took a deep breath looking at the young girl, the green-blue eyes looking up at her.

"Eve?" Serafina asked again

"He...look love it's just that...he"-

"Just come out and say it," Serafina said ridiculed, this was way too weird, and she had practically no patience for such a thing.

"Fucking tell her already, none of us have all the time in the world"

"I can't just come out and say it" EVe snapped at Vesper who rolled her eyes.

"Yes you can" Vesper looked straight at Serafina "Your little boyfriend is dead"

"Vesper?!"

"What?" Vesper looked at Eve "I just showed you how to 'Just come out and say it' she knew it could happen when she started fucking around with him, didn't she? Stop treating her like a fucking 6 year old"

"You're lying" Eve's heart dropped at the look on Serafina's face, why the fuck was Vittorio like this after everything? Couldn't he kill another fucking kid? Why kill the only person Serafina seemed to close with apart from her, herself.

"Nope" Raven popped out the P but by mistake.

"Yup, Vittorio beat him up until he was wishing for death and then had him beaten up more till he couldn't speak and passed out from the pain, then when he woke up"-

"Phoenix!"

"He shot him right in the middle of his eyes" Raven pointed at Serafina's forehead.

"Meaning he's" Vesper pretended to shoot herself in the same spot "Dead"

"What is wrong with all of you?" Eve pulled Serafina to her, one arm rubbing her back, the other stroking her head as Serafina blinked back the tears that had started to pool in her eyes and pulled away looking at Katherine.

"I want him fucking dead." Serafina stated clearly and Eve bit her tongue an unsettling feeling in her chest..this was not how it was supposed to go. "I want in"

"Why should we trust you?"

"Why shouldn't you? I want revenge"

"You also wanted love but isn't Xavier dead?" Vesper smiled mockingly and Eve didn't stop her this time.