-6-

I sighed heavily, "Wow." Yamaguhi looks up at me, I could immediately read him. He was scared shitless. I'm guessing he thought I'd be mad at him. I'm not, of course, it wasn't his fault. He loved Kageyama and when he thought he could finally have him he took the opportunity. Sure, I could be mad at him and yell at him, but that's just not me. If it were me... I think I probably would have done the same thing. "Kageyama really is an asshole, huh." I state, laughing. I look at him to see his confused expression. "Tadashi, It's not your fault. And I don't blame you. At all. Get that through your head." I give him a genuine smile, something I haven't done in a while. "Do you want a hug?" He nods quickly, looking like he was going to cry. I pull him into a hug, and we stay there for a minute. I could feel my shirt getting wet. "I really thought you wouldn't ever want to talk to me again, Shoyo" He said in between sobs. "That would never happen." I tell him firmly. We stay in this tight embrace for another minute before I pull away, remembering something. "Tadashi?... If you loved Kageyama so much, why the hell would you leave him? Please don't say it was because you felt bad for me..." He shakes his head, "No! That's not it..." He stops and thinks for a moment. "Well, maybe a little. But that's not the main reason." I tilt my head in confusion. "I didn't want to be with someone who does the terrible things he did to you. I hate cheaters, and he's one of them. Who's to say he won't do it again?" My eyes widen. He loved Kageyama so much, but he let him go so quickly. "Please don't try and convince me to rethink it. I made my decision, and it's not changing." I nod and lean into the back of the couch.

Light bulb moment because I'm a genius!

"Hey, do you want to help me write the next song for my album?" His eyes widen and his brow furrow. "What?" I turn to him fully sitting cross-legged on the couch. "I want you to help me write a song." He still has a look of confusion. "But why me?" "Because I just got inspo and were going to write about what happened." He's unsure, but is intrigued. "I mean if that's what you want then sure! I'd love too!" Tadashi has always been a fan of music just as I am but never went as far as I did with it which is another reason I asked him. So we go up to my music room, and we start thinking of a beat and the tempo of the song. We decide that it'll be pretty fast-paced, but no rapping fast. "I'm a bad rapper anyway," I say, laughing as he joins me. We start to work together on coming up with lyrics. "Tell me about the first time he had you come over," He stayed silent for a little. "After we got... together he asked me to come over a few weeks after saying there were some games he wanted to play. Of course, I knew what that meant. I walked into the house no one was home it was him and me alone." That sparks an idea in my mind and I write it down right away. I turn to him, "How's this with... this beat and- hmm, this tempo?" A smile form at the corners of his mouth. "That's great! You came up with that so quick!" I smile and we continue. We got the song done so quick, and we actually worked really well together. For his first time writing a song, he did pretty well. Honestly, I would have thought he'd been doing this for years. "Alright! Done! Third song on the album. Thanks a lot for your help Tadashi" I shine a bright smile his way. "No problem Sho I'm glad I could help. I can't wait to hear you sing it during the concert!" I shake my head and laugh slightly. "Ah, ah. I think you mean when we sing it at the concert" His eyes widen, and he shakes his head quickly. "No, no, I couldn't, it's your concert!" He says as he points to me. "And it's our song. We wrote it together. I want you to sing it with me. At the concert, on stage as a duet." He doesn't reply right away. "Please? C'mon, I know you want too. And I would to have you." He sighs, giving in. "Oh alright fine" He smiles. Ha, I knew he wanted to.

"Oh we need a song title huh." I say trying to think of something. "How about 'Play Date'?" Tadashi says. "Yea... That's actually great!"