-9-

"So who was it? did you know them? The person he cheated on you with I mean." Kei asked.

Me and Tadashi just stared at eachother for a second not knowing how to go about telling him and the rest of our friends. I looked back at Kei and his brows were furrowed as he eyed me and Tadashi. All of a sudden the realization hit him and we didn't even have to say anything. His eyes widdened and his lips parted slightly. "No..." Kei said in a whisper shaking his head. The rest of the team stood around us in shock. "Yams what the hell?" Noya spat. "Guys he had no idea. Kageyama told him we had broken up. It's a long story really." I defended Tadashi best I could. I looked over at Kei and he was looking at the ground and mumbling to himself. "Kei are you-" "No... That's who- you... Kageyama?" He said cutting me off looking straight at Tadashi. What's going on? I thought to myself. I looked around to find everyone shaking there heads. Is there something I don't know about or what? I kept thinking. "Tsukki I'm sorry I-" "Forget it" Kei said almost emotionless as he stormed off. Without even thinking I ran to catch up to him. Finally I reached this park and found him sitting down against a huge tree. I walked timidly towards him and spoke once I got close enough "Kei?" He looked up at me and had tears in his eyes. He realised it was me and wiped them away embaressed. "What is it Shrimp?" He asked sniffling trying to regain his composure. "What happened back there?" "Nothing. Don't worry about it." What the hell. How can I not worry? "Now that's bullshit and you know it." I sat down next to him and gave him a look saying "It's ok you can talk to me" He sighed. "It's a long story and it's-" I cut him off. "Well I have time" I said giving him a smile. "I can't beleive I'm about to have a deep heart to heart conversation with a Shrimp" I snickered at that. It's true were close but not this close. He never really opened up and same goes for me. But I knew he had my back no matter what. "Well go on. You can talk to me Kei" He took a deep breathe and what he said next shocked me.

"I liked Tadashi"

"Well liked is quite the understatement actually I loved him"