-17-

The lights came back on, the crowed still cheering. I put my hands up and began waving them up and down, trying to silence them slightly. The cheers softened. "I fucking missed this." I said softly as I smiled at them and wiped tears from my eyes. They shouted in excitement. "Most of all, I missed you guys, so thank you for bringing the energy tonight!"

"AWW, WE MISSED YOU TOO!" Many shouted.

"With all the sappy shit out of the way." I said as the crowed laughed. "Y'all want to hear the next song?!" Honestly, the cheering was enough to make me go deaf, but I loved it. "So I'll take that as a yes." I said as I chuckled lowly.

"YES" They screeched

"Alright then! So this song was basically me venting. I felt like I wasn't good enough. So the lyrics represent the feeling of not being good enough for someone. But it has a deeper meaning, it depicts the social standards in today's society and how people feel like they need to change to be seen as beautiful. And I just want to say that that is 100% not true! You are fucking beautiful just the way you are, and you better never let anyone tell you any different!"

I ran backstage and grabbed a stool and brought it close up to the stage to sit near the audience. I wanted it to be a special moment with no crazy lights, no crazy energy since it had such a powerful message behind it. The music started playing and I began to sing.

If you weren't born with it

You can buy a couple ornaments
Just be sure to read the warning, kids
'Cause pretty soon you'll be bored of it
Sexual, hey girl if you wanna feel sexual
You can always call up a professional
They stick pins in you like a vegetable

The crowed slowly started swaying from side to side while lowly singing the song with me, allowing my voice to slightly overpower their own.

Kids forever, kids forever
Baby soft skin turns into leather
Don't be dramatic, it's only some plastic
No one will love you if you're unattractive

Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me
Is it true that pain is beauty?
Does a new face come with a warranty?
Will a pretty face make it better?
Oh Mr. Potato Head tell me
How did you afford her surgery?
Do you swear you'll stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together

As I look to the side, out of the corner of my eyes, I see a girl that had started crying. I could see in her eyes how hurt she was, I could tell this song was hitting her hard. I slowly got up of my chair and walked to the end of the stage and jump off as there was a metal fence between the stage and the crowed. I made my way towards her as her eyes were replaced by a look of confusion.

If you want a little more confidence
Potatoes turn to french fries, yeah it's common sense
All you need's a couple more condiments
And a hundred thousand dollars for some compliments

I grabbed her cheek with one hand and wiped her tears as I did the same with the other. Her eyes were wide definitely not expecting this to happen. "Sh sh sh don't cry babe." She nodded hesitantly as she tried her best to compose herself. "It'll be ok, my love. I promise it always get better." I shined a bright smile as she did the same.

It's such a waste
When little girls grow into their mother's face
But little girls are learning how to cut and paste
And pucker up their lips until they suffocate

I swiftly pulled her into a tight hug, she hesitated slightly but soon melted into my arms and wrapped her own around my torso. I whispered into her ear so only she heard. "You are so beautiful, and you are perfect just the way you are, ok?" She let out a quiet cry as she buried her face into my neck and tightened her grasp around me. I kept singing as I hugged her.

Kids forever kids forever

Baby soft skin turns into leather
Don't be dramatic it's only some plastic
No one will love you if you're unattractive

After a few moments, I pulled away and grabbed her hand and gave her and Are you okay? Look as she nodded in response. I grabbed a few more people's hands before walking away and getting back on the stage, sitting back down.

Kids forever kids forever

Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me

Is it true that pain is beauty?
Does a new face come with a warranty?
Will a pretty face make it better?
Oh Mr. potato head tell me
How did you afford her surgery?
Do you swear you'll stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together

Stay forever, stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together
Stay forever, stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together

The crowed began to sing louder and all in unison. It sounded beautiful. It's as if we were one. I felt so connected to everyone in the stadium as we were let all of our feelings pour out during this song.

Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me
Is it true that pain is beauty?
Does a new face come with a warranty?
Will a pretty face make it better?
Oh Mr. Potato Head tell me
How did you afford her surgery?
Do you swear you'll stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together

Stay forever, stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together
Stay forever, stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together
Stay forever, stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together
Stay forever, stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together

I sang the last line in almost a whisper, and the music stopped. A comforting silence fell upon the stadium. Short-lived of course, as everyone started cheering.

A/N: Uhhh hey! I'm so sorry to all of you who have been wanting an update, honestly I can't even make up an excuse for it lmao I just had a lack of motivation but... I'm back!! So here this. The rest of the preformance will be posted soon. I'm working on all of them now. 

Also I just want to say thank you so so so much for all of your comments on this story. I was just reading them and my jaw was on the floor in awe. It really means alot to me. And the reads?!?! hello??? Thank you guys so much. I really can't say that enough. 

Thank you thank you thank you!!!