-8-

We talked more about the plans for my concert and about random other things until... Shit.

I looked towards the door and there he was. Slowly walking towards the counter to buy something. The one person I didn't want to see. The one and only Kageyama Tobio. Why of all days did he choose today to come here? I kicked Tadashi who was sitting across from me from under the table and moved my head to the right and eyed Kageyama, telling him to look over there. He looked over and gasped and of course Kei looked over as well hearing him. "Hey, I was wondering why the damn King wasn't here," I panicked, knowing he was going to call for him. And he did. Hey King!" He said. "No!-" Fuck. I began, but it was too late, Kageyama had already looked over to us. Our eyes met, and his face went from confused to shocked in a matter of seconds. His eyes widened as he looked from me to Kei to the rest of the people sitting at the table. "Well, are you gonna come sit of, are you too good for that? What are we peasants?" I stared down at my ahnds placed in my lap. "Kei, stop... please." I said in a whisper, just loud enough for him to hear. "What? What do you mean?" Well so much for not telling Kei that he cheated on me. I thought. Kageyama began to speak, "I'm just gonna go-" But Kei quickly cut him off. "Oh, you're not going anywhere. Tell me, us, what the hell is going on here," By now everyone at the table was looking in Kageyama's direction. Although they didn't speak, noticing the weird vibe. I looked up from my hands, seeking help from Tadashi. I couldn't say it. I couldn't say "Kageyama cheated on me". I don't know why, but I just couldn't. Tadashi looked at Kei and told him for me. "He cheated on Sho, Tsukki." Kei's eyes widened in disbelief. But shock soon turned into pure anger as he looked in Kageyamas direction.

He stood up from the table and almost shoved Tadashi out of the way. I stood up quickly, grabbing his arm. "Kei no! Just leave it, it doesn't matter now." I barely got out. I was still in pain, and seeing him here again didn't help. "Doesn't matter? What the fuck do you mean?" He spat out. "Of course it fucking matters, Shoyo. This piece of shit cheated on you. Now let me go." I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he didn't care. He ripped away from my grip and grab Kageyama by the collar, dragging him out of the café. All of us soon followed after paying for our food and apologizing to the customers and the workers. As I step outside, I see Kageyama pinned to the wall. "So you want to cheat on people now, King?!" Kageyama stayed silent. "Answer me!" "I said I was sorry! What more do you want, I can't change it!" I could see Kei anger building and building. "WELL, SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH! You know how many others have hurt him in the past! Yet you went ahead and fucking added another person to his goddamn list, you heartless asshole!" I was shocked that he cared so much. Tears began forming, my vision becoming blurry. "Why would you do that to him... I always knew you were a prick, but cheating? Especially on someone like him. He did everything for you. He treated you like you were all that mattered in life, like you were his everything. Because you were. And you treated him like he was nothing." He paused, his breath shaky. Honestly, he wasn't speaking with anger anymore, all you heard was sadness as he spoke. He looked up and stared Kageyama dead in the eye.

"You're shit, and you know it," He said in a low, raspy voice. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his arm, gripping his shirt. I just wanted Kageyama out of here, I didn't want to see him any longer. He thankfully got the message. "Now get the hell out of my sight." Kei said, finally. He let go of his collar, still keepong complete eye contact wih him. Kageyama obeyed and walked away not even giving me one glance. We all stayed in silence for a moment. "Sorry shrimp... I got carried away." Kei said facing away from me. But I didn't want him to be sorry. "No no! Please, don't be sorry. Thanks actually... I wouldn't have done that. Plus he deserved it" I said to him ressuringly laughing slightly at the end and giving him a small smile. He smirked and nodded in response. The rest of our friends gave me hugs and made sure I was ok. It was nice to see they cared for me so much. But the question me, and another were dreading the most came. 

"So who was it? did you know them? The person he cheated on you with I mean." Kei asked.