-19-

One, two, melatonin is coming for you
Three, four, baby, won't you lock the door?
Five, six, I'm done with this
Seven, eight, it's getting late, so close your eyes, sleep for days

I was at the back of the stage, close to the band. I began walking down the inclined stage slowly. The lights were dim, red stage lights flashing to the beat of the song. The ground beneath me lit up with every step i took.

Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm fucking crazy, need my prescription filled

I put my finger to my lips and shushed the audience.

Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too

I finally reached the end of the stage and realized kageyama has pushed through the crowd and was now in the very front, practically touching the stage. I crouched down and looked him dead in the eyes.

Ashes, ashes, time to go down

He was so close. I wanted to make him regret cheating on me. I got up close and personal and grabbed his chin, yanking his face towards me. I could feel his heavy breathing as I stared into his eyes seductively. Not because I wanted him, but simply to prove a point. To show him what he lost. The crowd was going wild as this was unfolding right in front of them.

Ooh, honey do you want me now?

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed

Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end

I pushed his face away and stood back up as the lights dimmed once more, only flashing read to the beat. I was now looking down on him as I said the next line.

Nine, ten, never want to see you again

He just stared back at me with pleading eyes. I smiled at myself, proud of what I had done.

Eleven, twelve, I pull off black so well
Shit behind the curtain that I'm sick of sugarcoatin'
Next time you're alone, think twice when you grab the phone

I said that last line, my tone laced with venom, still staring at him. As the beat dropped, we all started jumping around, lights of all colours covering the stadium.

Ashes, ashes, time to go down
Ooh, honey do you want me now?
Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed
Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end Ashes, ashes, time to go down
Ooh, honey do you want me now?
Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed
Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end

The crowd cheered like there was no tomorrow, except for kageyama, he just looked up at me with sadness. To my surprise I didn't care, I just looked at him and grinned as I walked away. 

A/N: Uhm again im so sorry it's been so long. School has been my top priority right now. I can't make any promises but I'll try and release more chapter quicker. (Where have we heard that before huh??) 

Also?! 4k reads??? THANK YOU! That's crazy I appreciate you guys alot!