Important!

-Thank you!-

And with that, I conclude 'The New Me' Officially.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who have read this story, and especially everyone who has stuck around until the very end despite me having made you guys wait so long for a new chapter a few times. 

Sorry about that! 

But really, thank you guys for taking the time to read this story, thank you for voting and commenting on it, I really appreciated it and it helped me so much! I truly never thought this story would get so far and have so many reas, but alas, here we are and I'm so beyond thankful for that <3

-Ending explained-

So as you saw I made the deciisoin to end the story on a kissing scene and I didn't follow through and write a smut scene. Though I know some of you guys might have wanted, or might have been anticipating a smut scene ( believe me when I say so did I!) unfortunetly there isnt one. I thought for quite awhile on how to end this story and conteplated adding in a smut scene in the end, but ultimetly I decided against it. I thought that it would be too sudden seeing as they had just confessed their love for eachother and had never even kissed in the past. I just wanted it to be a loving, non sexual, moment between the two of them. 

So even though the last chapter kind of ends on a cliffhanger and I don't really say what happens next just know that, no, they did not have sex. With the way wrote and imagined it it was simply romantic and emotional kiss scene and it did not go any further then that. I wanted to save their first time for another time...

BECAUSE...

-Announcement!!!-

This is only the beginning for these two!

Yea, you read that right 'The New Me' Is getting a sequel!

I present to you... The new us! Which is now avaiable so go ahead and save it to your reading lists so you don't forget it!

The first chapter is now out!!!!!