-11-

The café finally came into view. As we got closer we could see the rest of the group still waiting outside. We finally were face to face with them again, and it was really awkward to say the least. The silence was almost unbearable. No one had any idea what the hell to say. I mean, Kei doesn't often get so upset that he runs off, so it surprised everyone and left them confused because we never actually explained what happened. Though by the looks of it I'm sure they made Tadashi explain himself because they all looked shocked. Tadashi was the one who finally broke the silence. "Tsukki I- I'm so sorry I did that to you. I'm sorry I lied to you. And I don't expect you to just up and forgive me, but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry." He said. You could hear the sincerity in his voice. He really was sorry. Kei looked at his and waved his hands. "It's ok... Really. I mean I'm glad you were happy, I just thought that- well... I just hoped that I would have been the one that kept you happy, that's all." I single tear trickled down his cheek as he smiled at Tadashi. He opened his arms wide and engulfed Yams in a tight hug. He was hurt but forgave him nonetheless.

*****

Kei and I had gotten a lot closer during the past couple weeks, ever since everything happened. He and Tadashi talked everything out and their friendship was still going strong, which I was happy about. I hadn't seen Kageyama ever since that day, and I stopped thinking about him as much. I thought everything was going fine until it wasn't. I got a knock on my door, and it was Kei. "Hey! Come on-" I stopped. He was crying... His head was hanging low and his hand was grasped tightly around his phone at his side. I could see the screen slightly and saw there was a picture of two people, but couldn't tell who they were or what the picture was of, but I had a hunch. I just hopped I was wrong. "Kei..." I heard his sobs as he tried wiping his tears attempting to make them stop but to no avail. I grabbed his free hand, pulling him into the house. As I let go, his hand fell limp at his side once more. "I-I thought I got over it. Why Can't I just be over him?! Why can't I just let him go?!" He fell to his knees, dropping his phone, allowing me to see the picture... Shit. It was an Instagram post of Tadashi kissing another man. I crouched down and reached for his shoulders in an attempt to pull in into a hug to try and comfort him. But he slapped my hand away.

"You shouldn't be trying to comfort me! You should be telling me how selfish I am!" What? "I should be happy for him! I should be happy that he is happy! Why can't I just get over myself and be fucking happy for him?!" I looked at him stunned. I was sad seeing him breakdown like that, but angry at the reason he was crying and shaking on my floor. "Kei how many times am I going to have to repeat myself for you to understand, huh?!" I spoke. "Your feeling are valid. You're allowed to feel this way! The man you loved so much is kissing another, of course you're going to feel this way! I'm not going to tell you to get over yourself. And I'm most certainly not going to sit here and tell you that its selfish of you to want to be in that guys position because it isn't."

"Ok..." He said in a whisper laying down on my lap.