Chapter four

I realized never pointed this out, the POV will always Alexis unless I say so.

I walked into the ballet studio, I smelled Bella and James and ran off to them. I ran in and saw James with a camera in front of Bella. I ran to him, grabbed him by his collar, and chucked him across the room. He looked up at me and he was mad!

"Stay away from Bella!" I growled at him.

"Or what? Are you gonna stop me?"

"Yes."

We ran towards each other. I shielded myself from sight, smell, and sound and started punching and kicking him. He tried throwing punches at me blindly but he was unsuccessful. I grabbed him and tossed him across the room and into the mirrors. I ran to Bella, shielded us from sight and started running out of the room. I was to the door when I felt Bella's weight getting lifted off me. I turned and saw Bella getting thrown into one of the pillars and the scent of her blood filled the air. I suddenly felt weak. I now regret trying to shield Bella and myself from sight. I ran towards James and started fighting him again. I was losing, no matter how hard I tried my shields all stopped working. James smirked, glad he could see me.

"So you're the girl who led me East. Smart move. I'm gonna enjoy this." He grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me to him until my back hit his chest. I felt his arm around my neck.... then everything went dark.

Third person POV:

James ripped Alex's head off and tossed it a bit away. Bella screamed as she saw Alex's head fly. James quickly tore off her arms and legs and tossed them by her head. He ran over to his camera and then to Bella.

"Beautiful, very visually dynamic." James said pointing the camera at Bella who was holding her head. "I choose my stage well." James crouched in front of Bella with the camera still on her. James grabbed Bella's wrist.

"It's too bad he didn't have the strength to change you." Bella pulled her wrist out of James' grasp. "Instead he kept you this fragile little human. It's cruel really." James stood up and stepped on Bella's leg. Breaking it. Bella screamed out in pain.

"Tell Edward how much it hurts. Tell him to avenge you! Tell him to avenge his precious little sister! Tell him!"

"No Edward!" Bella shouted.

"Tell him! TELL HIM!" James shouted. He was then knocked across the room by Edward. Edward looked at Bella. Her hand raised to her mouth. He felt his foot hit something and looked behind him. He saw Alex's body parts thrown across the floor which enraged him. James charged towards Edward throwing him against the pillar.

"You're alone. Cause you're faster than the others." James said, smashing Edwards' head into the mirror on the pillar. "But not stronger."

"I'm strong enough to kill you." Edward said.

"You know what? Your sister thought the same thing. And look what happened to her." Edward got very mad at this. He kicked James into a mirror. He rushed over to Bella and started picking her up.

"I'm so sorry." He said as Bella grabbed onto his neck. He jumped but James caught his ankle pulling him and Bella to the ground. Bella rolled out of Edwards' grasp and rolled over glass. James, still holding Edward's ankle tossed him to a window. Bella pulled a piece of glass out of her leg as James walked toward her. Like a predator to his prey. James grabbed Bella's wrist, smirked towards Edward and bit. Bella screamed in pain as Edward knocked James off of Bella. Pushing him into the wood flooring towards a pillar. Bella was screaming and shaking in pain as the venom spread through her. James and Edward fought for a bit which resulted in Edward pinning James against a pillar both growling at each other. Edward put his mouth to James neck biting a piece and spitting it out. Carlisle placed his hand on Edwards shoulder. Alice, Emmett, and Jasper jumped down. Alice ran to Bella. Emmett ran to Edward and Carlisle. Jasper ran to Alex's pieces gently touching her check as her eyes stared off into nothing.