Chapter forty-two

Holy cow y'all I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in so long I just wasn't motivated to write but here it is  last chapter, Alex and Bree were doing handstands on the top of Emmett's jeep all the way to Billy's place, which was a 20-minute trip at the speed they were going. As requested here are the positions they were in. I couldn't find any for on top of a jeep, so down below are pictures of the positions they held for 20 minutes without changing them. Bree found it a lot easier to have her toes touch her head for balance and Alex doesn't half-ass anything. She's a doctor she goes big or goes home. And I just realized I never mentioned what Bree's phone contact is. I'll post it at the end of the chapter. Now on with the chapter!

Bree's handstand:

Alex's handstand:

Alex's handstand:

Alex POV:

Emmett is currently taking Bree, Seth, and me to the bookstore in Seattle, Bookworms Palace(Not a real place). It is the biggest bookstore in the U.S. it's 10 stories high, 5 miles(8.5 km) long, and 2(3.2 km) miles across. It houses over 13 miles of shelving. And once a year they have a buy one get one free sale. And since Bree and I have $2,000 (Bree won the bet with Em) to spend we'll be bringing home a lot of books. 

For those wondering why Seth is present well we'll be bringing out roughly 200 books and the three of us could carry them all but with the size of Bree and me, it would be suspicious so we brought backup to appear normal. And since none of my brothers wanted to come, they're mad at Em for taking the bet in the first place, and Alice has my Rose and Esme busy with the wedding that's in the week and Carlisle is working Seth was the only one willing to come. 

Personally I think this will be good, no my brother and boyfriend can bond while Bree and I are vigorously book shopping. Sadly, in the 2 and half hours it takes to get from Forks to Seattle I'm forced, literally, to sit in the passenger seat while Seth in the back because my siblings don't trust us. I mean come on if we were to do something, and we wouldn't, we totally wouldn't with them in the car. But it's turning out well Bree and Seth are bonding which is adorable. Currently, they're arguing over who I like better of the two. It has been going on for 45 minutes and I'm about to jump out of the window if they don't shut up soon.