Chapter twenty-seven

Ok, so this is gonna be very short but you find out at the end who is her mate so... yeah. Enjoy!

"Are you sure it's ok to get this many clothes?" Bree asked as we walked out of the store in Port Angeles.

"Yes, Bree. For the hundredth time, yes. Carlisle and I are both doctors and have been for a very long time. You can buy the whole store and we'll be ok."

"I just don't want to be a burden. You guys are already taking me."

"It's not a burden at all, Bree. We're all glad to have you. Plus, I need someone else to help me beat the boys in Mario Kart." We both laughed as we headed to my car.

"Can I please drive it?"

"No Bree. MAYBE when we get home you can." After I told her this she did a little happy dance. One almost exactly like mine.

The key chain is attached to the loop on her jeans and she, like always, has her necklace and crest necklace:

"I swear, sometimes you are actually my blood sister."

"Of course I am." She said with a cheeky smile.

"Wipe that smile off your face."

"Ok, grandma." She said, smirking. I gasped.

"GRANDMA! Absolutely not, of all the nicknames you can do, don't call me that. Next time you're in trouble."

"What? You gonna take away my candy? Sit me in a time out?" I started smacking her.

"HEY! Hey! Ok! Ok!... UNCLE!"

"Good job," I said, patting her head.

"Grandma." She muttered, of course, I heard her. And punched her.

"HEY!"

"I'm a vampire too! I can hear when you mutter!"

"You're annoying."

"No, what's annoying is stealing that mountain lion from me when we were hunting."

"Snooze you lose." I hit her again.

"Stop with the violence!"

~

We unpacked all of Bree's clothes, after clearing out my clothes I didn't need, which I've been meaning to do, and unpacked the bathroom stuff, and hung up her chair.

"I'm gonna go for a walk

"I'm gonna go for a walk. Feel free to read anything if you like."

"Thanks." She said as she went into the library to get a book.

"Bye Fam! I'm heading out!" A chorus of 'bye Alex' and 'stay safe' was heard throughout the house.

~

I had walked for quite a bit before I reached the treaty line at the creek. I was at the low point so I could just walk to the water. There were even stepping stones to get across but no one ever used them.

As I was skipping rocks I saw someone walk down to the water. I looked up and saw.. my mate. I saw him staring at me, so I did the only thing I could think of.

"Um hello. I'm Alex Cullen." I was standing up and we were looking at each other. This part was also narrow so we were about less than 10 feet away from each other.

"Hi. I'm Seth Clearwater."

EEEEEEE! Seth's her mate! I looved Seth in the movies and books. He was so sweet. I'm gonna be honest, when I first started writing this I hadn't even thought of a mate for Alex. I actually came up with mating her to Seth while I was on vacation. So I guess vacations are really good.