Chapter fourteen

So this is the last chapter of the Cullen family in NY. I'm gonna skip January cause to be honest, I'm running out of ideas. That's all, Enjoy!

Today was Thanksgiving!! I love Thanksgiving. We have a fun Cullen tradition to do today. Carlisle and I both get the day off and we buy turkeys, live turkeys. We usually buy 29, it's 24 now since Edward isn't here, and let them lose in the woods. After we give them 2 minutes we go hunt our dinner. Three for each of us girls and four for each of the guys.

Right now we have 30 seconds til we go hunt, everyone's itching for our meal.

"5..4..3..2..1.. Go!" Carlisle shouts, and we're off. I let my senses take over and smell the blood pumping through the turkey about a half a mile north. I ran towards it. I feel another presence to my right. I look and see Em smirking to me.

Oh no, you are not getting my turkey!

I shield myself from everything but touch. Em looks startled that he can't see me. I get about 20 feet in front of him and wait. Once he gets close enough I unshield and kick him 1/4 mile away.

"Seriously Alex!?" I hear Em shout, I smirk and run to my turkey.

I see the turkey eating some seeds. I sneak up behind it and.. pounce! I sink my teeth into its neck and feel the blood run down my throat. Once I'm done I head off to find two more turkeys.

~

The turkey was once again a hit. I got my two other turkeys and loved them. I did have to race Ali for my last one though; but I don't mind it was fun.

~

December:

Today I have an outing with Milana and Jack. We're going to lunch, shopping and a movie in that order. I'm taking the motorcycle due to the fact that Milana has a need for speed. I'm on my way to their house right now, I had to stop and get a helmet for Milana first.

I pulled up into the driveway Milana immediately ran out the door dressed in warm clothes with Jack following

I pulled up into the driveway Milana immediately ran out the door dressed in warm clothes with Jack following. Milana immediately started gushing over the motorcycle, while Jack stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw the motorcycle.

"Nope! No way am I getting on that death trap."

"Come on Jack please!" Milana whined tugging on his arm.

"Don't worry Jack I'll go slow." He looked at me skeptically.

"Fine." He sighed, giving up.

"Yay!" Milana and I shouted at the same time, high-fiving each other. I handed them their helmets, Milana got in front of me and Jack behind me.

"Ok Milana, you're deciding the speed we're going at. How fast do you want to go?"

"No! Don't let her decide!" Jack shouted, panicking.