Chapter thirteen

When we got home from the movie I was happy and sad. Happy because I got to see the movie, sad because now Ed had to go back to wherever he was staying.

"Are you sure you have to go?" I asked, hugging my brother.

"Non-refundable tickets." He replied.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"And I'll miss you, I'll try my best to be here for Christmas. OK?"

"OK?" I frowned, pulling away, if I could cry I would. Ed grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eye.

"Have fun, don't mope in your room. I love you very much, peanut." He said the last word with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his arm. After Ed left, I watched him run to the airport to save time instead of going by car.

~

After he left I went up to my room and changed  into my clothes for class today. I only have 2 classes today. One with a lecture the other a test. I'm actually excited for the lecture, it's on the great depression which is always an interesting class. The test is on WWll to the 50's which I have full faith in. I mean come on, I grew up in those times!

After packing up my bag and grabbing a metal water bottle filled with deer blood I got on my motorcycle and headed towards the university

~

As soon as I got there I saw Jack walking over to me.

"Hey Alex, hey can you quiz me real quick?" I nodded and he handed me a stack of flashcards. As I shuffled the cards I saw that they were all on WWll, Jack was a very smart man but WWll was hard for him. Don't ask me why I never asked.

"Ok, what were the causes for WW ll?"

"Um... The Great Depression, Failed Treaty of..... Versailles, and the Rise of Dictator and........ Appeasement?"

"Well it took a bit but you got them all, which is what really matters at the end of the day. Ok next.. what was the Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact?"

"It was a secret agreement between the Germans and the Soviets that said that they would not attack each other."

"Good job, you didn't even hesitate." We continued like that until class started. He got all of them right; we both knew he would pass this test.

~

The test was so easy. Jack is coming over tonight so we can wait until the Professor emails us the grade. Plus we have a movie night consisting of the first three Harry Potter movies!

The lecture that followed on the great depression was really fun for such a depressing subject, yes I know what I did there, I was the only one who showed interest in it even though I've heard the same lecture several times before. Currently I'm waiting by my motorcycle for Jack. For a guy with such long legs he sure talks a long time to get to places. I'm giving him a ride to my house since he just walks because his house is half a mile away.

Alexis CullenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara