Chapter eight

Still October:

Today I don't have classes. So I'm hanging out at home until I have to go to my shift at the hospital which isn't for another five hours. Carlisle is about to leave for his shift in thirty minutes. I finished my school stuff so I'm laying on my bed, I'm bored. What am I goi-

Someone knocks at my door.

"Come in." I say. In walks Em, Rose, and Ali; Jazz is at school.

"What are you doing?" Em asked, looking down at me.

"I'm laying off the side of my bed trying to think of something to do. Why do you ask?"

"Well if you aren't doing anything. Do you want to come hunting with us?" I realized I haven't been hunting in a week.

"Yes, let me get changed." I run off into my closet as my siblings head downstairs. I get dressed and stop at the top of the stairs, my siblings are at the bottom. I get ready and jump over the stairs and land gracefully in front of them... or so I thought. I slipped and landed on my back. My siblings started laughing.

"P-please tell me s-someone got that on v-v-video!" Emmett said in between laughs

"I-I did!" Alice says laughing while holding a camera.

"Let me guess?" I say getting up. "You saw it coming?" She nods.

"I hate all of you."

"Aww we love you too!" They said together. I laughed at how cheesy my siblings are.

We run out the door and scout the area before hunting. We meet back up in the middle.

"$20 from each of us to whoever finds a bobcat first!" Em says.

"It's whom Em." I say rolling my eyes, he may be old by 20 some years but he's not smarter.

"Fine, whomever."

"Good Em!" I say patting his head; my sisters laugh.

"OK! On your mark! Get set! Go!!" Ali shouts and we all head off in different directions. I listen closely; I hear birds, deer, the river and.... Bobcat! I head off in the direction of the bobcat. I start running and see Rose to my left. We race towards the scent. We get closer and stop in the middle of the clearing is... Ali with the bobcat already drained of it's blood.

"I found.. it." Em says running into the clearing. We all sigh and walk towards Ali with $20 in our hands.

"Pleasure doing business with you my dear siblings!" Ali says, we all mumble in response.

"Well I'm hungry, there's a herd of deer 3 miles North-west of here. I'm gonna go eat if anyone wants to join." I race off and head towards the deer with my siblings on my tail.

~

We finished hunting a bit later, I got 2 stag and a doe. We got home and I saw a letter on my bed.