Chapter seven

October:

Jazz and I are attending college today for the.... fifteenth time I believe. During high school I was actually also attending college for my third no fourth American History PhD. Jazz was getting his fifth Phd in philosophy. What sucked about going to college is I was supposed to look six years older than I actually was. While my family was doing their normal stuff I snuck into Alice's closet and borrowed some clothes so I would look older. I grabbed the clothes and ran back to my room and got changed. Once was done there was a knock at the door I opened and saw Jazz. He looked at my outfit and gave me an 'are you serious' (AN: no she's Alexis Cullen, sorry I had to) look.

 He looked at my outfit and gave me an 'are you serious' (AN: no she's Alexis Cullen, sorry I had to) look

"Yes Jazz, and she'll be happy about it."

"I don't think so darling you know how attached she is to her clothes."

"You're confident about that aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Care to make a bet?"

"Ok, I think she'll be mad and you think she'll be happy. Loser has to pay the winner $100." Jazz holds out his hand, I immediately take it. We start heading downstairs, I live on the third floor and my family is on the first.

"I'm so not used to you dressing like this. You almost look like Rosalie if you weren't so short." I pout, I'm the shortest in the house. Shorter than Ali even!

"Well don't get too used to it because after the school year is over I'm back to my normal look. This is just because I'm supposed to be twenty-four but I look sixteen."

"We'll then I can't wait for this year to be over. I think you look much better." I side hug him. I look down and see we're at the top of the banister. It goes from the third floor all the way to the first. I get an evil smirk on my face.

"Oh no. I don't have to be a mind reader to know what you're doing. Don't even think about it." Before he can do anything I jump on the banister and slide down. The fabric of the pants helps so I'm going down suuuper fast. I see my family at the bottom.

"Teddy bear catch me!" I shout. The bottom of the banister curves at the bottom so I'm shot upward. I look down and see I'm going to land in Em's arms. Once I start to fall Em moves out of the way. I start screaming as I prepare myself to go crashing into the floor... but it never comes. I open my eyes slowly. I look up and see Carlisle smiling down at me. I smile up then remember Em.

"Emmett Cullen!" I jump out of Carlisle's arms and stomp towards Em. He has a look of terror on his face as I get closer.

"EMMETT CULLEN! HOW DARE YOU! I COULD'VE WENT RIGHT THROUGH THE FLOOR IF CARLISLE DIDN'T CATCH ME! WHY DID YOU MOVE?!" I shout at Emmett I can hear Jazz and Carlisle laughing and the girls trying not to.

"I'm sorry sis I knew Carlisle would catch you so I stepped out of the way. Ali has actually got a video of it, you looked so cute!" My anger decreases part of it because I'm calming down on my own. The other is Jazz.