Chapter thirty-eight

Hi everyone I'm back!

VERY IMPORTANT! YOU HAVE TO READ!

The events of the last chapter happened a week ago story time-wise. Since then Seth asked Alex to be his girlfriend and she said yes. He also wanted to introduce her to his family formally, wolf pack included, and she agreed. And that's where this chapter begins.

Alex's POV:

Today I get to meet Seth's family I'm both excited and nervous about meeting them. What if they hate me? But Seth and Bree have both assured me they'll love me. I just have to be myself.

Except I can't be myself because Alice dressed me up and locked me outside. The good news is. I predicted this would happen at some point in my life so I stashed outfits over at Bellas. Which was coincidentally where I had to head before Seth and I headed to Billy's house. That's where I'm meeting everyone. I had to grab the food I made. I made it her house so it wouldn't smell like vampires. It's very rude to show up to a gathering without bringing anything.

Without the bag:

~

I let myself into the swan house with the key Bella gave me. She was out somewhere with Edward and Charlie was a work. (FYI Bella is excepting Edwards proposal) I quickly changed and grabbed what I needed before heading out and locking the door. I turned around and saw Seth running up the driveway.

"Hi, Doll

"Hi, Doll." He greeted me as he made his way up the stairs.

"Hi, wolf." I greeted back after a quick kiss. He made a face.

"You don't like that one either?"

"Nope."

"Ugh. I'll never find a nickname for you."

"Face it, none of them will ever be as great as mine."

"Oh shut up." I scolded him as a gently pushed him.

"Come on we'll be late."

"Wait, we're walking?"

"Technically running."

"Are you shape-shifting?"

"No."

"Then we'll be late!"

"No, we won't"

"Yes, we will."

3rd POV:
Everyone was waiting in Billy's backyard for Alex and Seth to arrive. (It's all the wolves, their imprints aka Emily, Kim, Claire, and Racheal Black, Sue, and Billy.)

"Where are they? What if something bad happened?" Sue asked Billy asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Sue. They're probably just running late."

"I hear them," Sam said as they all listened to Alex and Seth bicker.

"I told you we would be late! Do you know how bad this could look?"

"Calm down Alex-"

"Did you just tell me to calm down? You live with you're mom and sister how do you not know the lesson to never tell a woman to calm down?"

"My bad. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course, I do just put away that face. It's making me feel super guilty."

"What face?"

"Your face when you apologize. It looks like a five-year-old just got scolded by their mom."

"Did you just say I have the face of a five-year-old?"

"Yes."

"Ouch. And what's with you being so worried about being punctual?"

"I'm a doctor it's in my nature."

"Well then if you're so worried why didn't we just take your car or bike? Or you could've just run ahead."

"Rose and I are fixing the engine on my bike. Carlisle had to barrow my car since Emmett crashed his. And showing up without you would be very rude."

"Emmett is always wrecking everyone's cars isn't he?"

"He is. Most of the cars we've had to replace are because he crashed them into something." They both started laughing.

They were still laughing when they broke through the trees and stumbled into Billy's back yard almost tripping five times because they were laughing so much. Once Alex stopped laughing enough to be able to stand up and look at her surroundings she froze.

Alex POV:

Seth and I were laughing so hard we didn't realize where we had stumbled upon. We just so happened to stumble into Billy's backyard without our knowledge. I froze up. Thankfully Seth noticed and took my hand as we started to walk towards the group.

Jake immediately ran over to us and picked me up in a hug and swung me around.

"Hi, littlest Cullen!"

"Hi, Jakey!" I smiled. That took away some of the nerves.

Seth took my hand again and brought me over to the group introducing me to everyone.

~

I had been introduced to everyone. I like them all and I think they all liked me.

"Where's Paul?" Seth asked

"He and Racheal went to grab a couple of things from the store," Jake told him.

"Racheal?" I asked.

"Pauls' imprint. She's Jake's sister." Seth told me.

"Ohhhhh."

The last couple of people to be introduced to were Billy and Sue. Billy and I didn't get to me when they came to my house that day. I walked to Billy first since he was closer.

3rd POV:

Alex walked up to Billy and held out her hand. Everyone held their breath curious to see what would happen.

"Hi, I'm Alex it's nice to see you."

Billy went to shake her hand but it fell through hers. She shielded herself from touch. Everyone took in a sharp intake of breath as Billy glared at Alex.

But then.... it broke and turned into a smile.

"Still up to your old tricks aren't you Lex?" Billy asked her.

"You know it," Alex said before hugging Billy.

"It's great to see you again, Will," Alex told him.

"You too, Lex. It's been far too long." Billy replied before hugging back.

TADA! Alex and Billy have met before. But when? And how? And how close are they that they have special nicknames for each other? What do you guys think of this chapter? I've been so excited to write these next couple chapters since I first started writing Alex's story. I'm sorry it took so long I've been really busy lately. I hope you all enjoy them. Stay safe!