Chapter forty-one

Hello, my dear readers! This chapter was supposed to be posted sooner but I had trouble finding motivation but here it is! The next chapter shall officially start breaking dawn part one as by the end of this chapter Jake will have run away after receiving the invitation to Bella and Edward's wedding. Enjoy!

3rd POV:

The wolf pack was waiting over at Billy's house for Alex Cullen to arrive. She was going to spend a day in La push and the wolves were going to show her around as she was never allowed to look around the last time she stayed in La push. But there was a special surprise was waiting for the wolf pack one that only Billy knew about. Alex Cullen was being chauffeured to La push by Emmett and Bree Cullen.

The pack was talking amongst themselves when they heard the sound of an engine and the smell of two vampires. Suddenly, turning sharply around the corner was Emmett Cullen's jeep. The wolves were shocked but not for the reason you would think. Alex and Bree Cullen were on top of the jeep doing handstands holding on to the very top of the car while their brother drove verrrry recklessly. Never going below a hundred making very sharp turns, swerving, and at one point turning the jeep so he was driving backward then suddenly turning backward. He finally stopped very suddenly, so suddenly the jeep still jolted a few inches forward when he stopped. The whole time Alex and Bree held, on laughing.

Emmett Cullen got out of the jeep first with a very pissed-off look on his face. But it soon turn to a small smile as he saw his sisters laughing merrily.

"Catch me, Emmett!" Bree shouted before flipping off the jeep into her brother's waiting arms. He set her gently down before holding out his arms again for Alex to then flip off the jeep into his arms.

"We told you we could do it, Emmett! And look, not a dent in sight!" Bree exclaimed.

"Pay up Em!" Alex demanded holding out her hand Bree followed suit. Emmett begrudged pulled out his wallet and started handing his sister's money ending with $500 each.

"There you happy?" Emmett asked, a sour mode detected.

"Very. And since you are still my chauffeur until next week when Rose and I are finished fixing my car, which YOU wrecked. You will be driving Bree and me to Seattle for the buy one get one free book sale they have going on."

"But-" Emmett started arguing.

"No buts Emmett. You know the rules, you broke Alex's car and now you have to pay the price."

"And since we have just won the bet we won't be breaking any of the book buying rules as we will using the money you gave us to get out books."

At this Emmett started pouting.

"Oh, Emmett. Pouting is not a good look for you." Alex told him before gently laying a hand on his shoulder. At which point Emmett picked Alex up throwing her over his shoulder and walked towards the pack. Bree followed suit grabbing Alex's bag out of the front seat.

"I believe she is of your responsibility now," Emmett said pointing to Alex who was trying, and failing, to get out of Emmett's arms.

"You would be correct Emmett," Billy said.

"Well then here you go," Emmett said before grabbing Alex around her waist and tossing her to Seth who, thankfully, caught his girlfriend.

Then another car pulled into the driveway. It was an old minivan that looked to be from the 80s it looked to be originally black but the color has faded and chipped in a lot of places. The engine had a squealing noise to it and all the tires were bald. And Alex was not happy at all about the shape the car was in. Her mood worsened when she saw who was getting out of the car.