Chapter forty part one

Hi, y'all! I've decided to start off the chapters now with Alex Cullen facts! They will be things about her life with the Cullens. And some about her life as a human. The first one is her ringtones for her family.

Carlisle: His songs are from ACDC, Queen, Nirvana, etc. It changes every few weeks. She knows he doesn't like that type of music so she does it to annoy him. What? She has the mentality of a teenager even if she is mature.

Esme: Hers is (I've Had) The time of my life. One of Esme's favorite movies is dirty dancing so Alex has it be the famous song from the movie.

On to the siblings! Oh I love her ringtones for them

Edward: Hedwig's theme from the Harry Potter movies. It combines Harry Potter movies and classical music into a glorious piece. Edward sometimes has to call twice because Alex is so caught up in the beauty of the music.

Alice: You would think it would be a bubbly pop song to match her personality right? WRONG! Alice is a lover of hard rock and heavy metal. Her's is Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses. Her favorite song by her favorite band.

Jasper: Jazz is a huge lover of music and him and Alex try to go to a concert at least once a year. His ringtone always changes with the song he is listening to repeat at the time. This month is I write sins not tragedies by Panic! at the disco. Jazz is a huge Panic! at the disco fan and often listens to them while doing homework.

Rosalie: Shoot to thrill by ACDC. Alex doesn't just call Rose her twin because they look similar the also have similar personalities. Rose's favorite song, Alex's second favorite, is Shoot to thrill and can often be heard when they are fixing the family's cars and/or bikes in the garage. So it's only fitting it's Rose's ringtone.

Emmett: (This was my favorite one mainly due to the reasoning.) His is I'm too sexy by Right said Fred. This was not Alex's choice after she threw Edwards's piano at his head he has gotten revenge by constantly changing his ringtone to that song. She has no idea how he keeps doing it without her knowing and she can't stop it. Emmett LOVES to make the best of the situation though. Every time he's mad at Alex or just plain bored he'll call Alex while she's in class. Since she works at the hospital her ringer is always on just in case they need extra hands.

Bree: Bree is the biggest Queen fan you will ever meet. Ever. Her side of the room is decorated in Queen CDs and posters. So Alex has made her ringtone Bohemian Rhapsody which is Bree's favorite song ever till the end of time as Bree puts it.

And last but not least Alex: All of her siblings have the same ringtone for her It's been a long, long time by Harry James and Kitty Kallan. It's her favorite song but no one knows why. Nobody. Whenever someone asks she says 'because'. They stop asking after seeing the sadness in her eyes and the tears pooling in them.

Well, that's all of them on. They are all great songs, well I'm too sexy isn't the best but it's funny, so y'all should listen to them. If you have Alex facts you want to know just put them in the comments and I'll put them in the next chapter. If you want it for her whole family just put 'family' at the end. Shout out to Movie girl for starting this. Now on with the story enjoy!

Alex POV:

"It all started in 1989 in a diner in Forks with Sarah Black. I was in town for a few days to scope out the town where my family and I would be moving to in a few years. I didn't want people to think it was me and get suspicious as to why I hadn't aged so I wore a disguise. I had a red wig with blue contacts. I wore neutral colors quite a lot, used a different name, and even talked in a Brooklyn accent. I was at The Carver Cafe drinking coffee mixed with some blood and reading a book. Getting a feel of the town. Then walked in a woman. But she was different. Do any of you know what a blood singer is?" I asked. I chorus of mostly No's was my reply. I had checked to make sure Claire was still very preoccupied with playing with her toys, she was, before continuing.