Chapter thirty-two

3rd POV:

It has been a week and a half since Seth and Alex have seen each other.

A week and a half since they've begun passing letters to each other.

A week and a half since Alex's family, except Rosalie and Edward, have begun being the delivers for the two lovers.

A week and a half since Alex has started giving the silent treatment to Rosalie and Edward.

A week and a half since Edward and Rosalie have begun following Alex every time she left the house.

On that week and a half mark, something happened that Alex had no idea what to do about.

Alex's POV:

I hate this. I haven't seen Seth in so long. It's been a week since a dull, annoying ache has appeared in my chest. Right, where my undead heart was.

My outfit:

Bree and I were getting dressed in our closet

Bree and I were getting dressed in our closet. I changed into the outfit above. Why? Well, I'm running low on clothes and I'm too lazy and sad to do laundry. You heard me right. Me, a vampire. Is too lazy to take 10 seconds to put her laundry in the washer. Plus, I like wearing my Disney outfits. I don't wear them nearly as much as I should.

"How's this?" I ask.

"I like." She says smiling at me in the mirror.

Bree's outfit:

"How's mine?" I turn and see her outfit

"How's mine?" I turn and see her outfit. Bree has recently fallen hard in love with country-style fashion. Which nobody complains about she likes it so we approve.

"What are you going to do today?" She asked me as we sat down in the chairs in our closet.

"Probably read, wait for a letter from Seth, write a letter to Seth, and hunt." At the last part, she let out a squeal.

"EHHHHHHHHHH! Finally! Your eyes are soooooooo black. It's been what, two weeks since you've last hunted?"

"Yes."

"Well, why are you finally hunting."

"Seth."

"Seth?"