49. Working from Home.

It was like a dream, the most wonderful dream. After Y/N had run off Eamon decided to work from home and since Annie went shopping for all the groceries they never needed to leave, so they never did. For Eamon, it was perfect, as long as Y/N stayed within the walls of the house and under his watchful eye he could keep her safe.

After the scare of knowing that her attempted rapist was still out there, and knew where she lived she was practically glued to Eamon. She clung to him and didn't make so much as a peep of protest against his increasingly controlling nature.

After getting up in the morning the pair would get dressed and meander down to the kitchen table to have breakfast. Many loving looks and touches were exchanged, only stopped when the housekeeper was in the same room. Annie had been confused by the sudden introverted behavior of the pair but decided not to pry, it wasn't her place after all.

After breakfast, Y/N and Eamon would head into the home office to work for the day. There was a FAX machine and Eamon had also purchased a personal computer so that he no longer had to go into the office to work. He called José to inform him of the sudden change and he had been very understanding. Eamon would work while Y/N did her school packages. Even though she had her own chair at the desk she normally sat on Eamon's lap instead, something that he enjoyed perhaps a little too much.

The pair could be found this way one chilly day in late November, Y/N snuggled into Eamon's lap while he worked. She had already finished her school packet for the day and had nothing else to do while Eamon did his work.

She looked around for something to entertain herself but the dark wood desk and matching bookshelves were not exactly interesting. She turned her attention to the window, but the gloomy overcast sky and barren trees were just as dull as the inside of the office.

She took one of the pens from his pen jar and began to doodle on a blank piece of paper but after several minutes of drawing daisies and little hearts, she was bored. Setting her pen down she poked Eamon to try and get his attention but he was too absorbed in his work to notice. She sulked, she didn't want to say anything about it but she wanted his attention. A devious light sprung up in her E/C eyes as she had an idea. She leaned back and started grinding into his lap slowly.

"Y/N, please hold still," Eamon grumbled as he moved one of his hands down to stop her hips from moving. "I promise this won't take much longer, then I'm all yours, Doll." He said with a low chuckle, smiling as he kissed her head before returning his attention to his computer.

"Ok..." She mumbled, pouting. She tried to think of other things but the suggestive way he had said 'he'd be all hers' sent a shiver down her spine and left her feeling hot and tingly. She was barely able to last a minute before she turned around in his lap as a cover to start grinding against him again.

"Someone's a little impatient huh?" Eamon teased as he felt her rubbing against him, her chest pressed tightly against his. "How can I focus when you're doing that?" He asked as he looked down to where she was still moving.

"Doing what?" She asked, tilting her head and looking up at him with coquettish innocence as she continued rocking her hips against his. "I'm just getting comfortable."

"We both know that's not what you're doing," Eamon said, biting his lip to keep from groaning. She looked so sexy sitting on his lap like that but he had to resist, he had to work. "Stop so that I can finish w-working." It was meant to be a command but it came out much more like a whimper.

"But I can feel that you like it," she teased him, rubbing herself slowly against the hardening bulge beneath her. "do-do you really want me to stop?" She asked, moving so slowly that there was almost no stimulation.

"Fuck..." He leaned his head back in his office chair, now that she had stopped all her could think about was feeling her, he needed to feel her. "I don't want you to stop," he groaned as he placed his hands on her hips to hold her steady as he rubbed up into her.

"God, if Annie wasn't in the kitchen I'd bend you over the desk right now," he growled as he leaned close to her ear. He suddenly began biting and sucking at her neck, the small gasps and squeaks she let out causing the crotch of his pants to feel even tighter. After several moments he pulled away and was pleased to see her face was red and she looked just as aroused as he felt. "Shall we take this upstairs instead?"

. . .

Even though he felt pretty drained after going at it so hard with her he felt the tension and fatigue leave his body as he relaxed in the soapy water with her. "God Y/N, you were so amazing," Eamon sighed as he fully relaxed into the warm water in the tub in the master bathroom, watching as Y/N played with the bubbles on the other side of the tube.

"You-you think so," she stammered, sinking lower in the water until only her E/C eyes and her suds-covered head remained above the surface.

"I do," He said reassuringly as he reached out to wipe the soap from her wet H/C hair, it was difficult for him to believe that such a cute and shy thing had been shamelessly moaning under his touch not twenty minutes ago. "you are perfect."

"S-stop it you're embarrassing me!" She protested, her cheeks bright pink, splashing him before moving to the far end of the tub.

"You naughty girl," Eamon chuckled as he leaned forward and grabbed her by the waist. He pulled her closer until he could feel her slippery back pressed against his chest, then he reached around and began tickling her stomach.

"No-no I'm ticklish there!" She tried to push him away before she began to shriek with laughter, the sound of it was like music to his ears. Eventually, Eamon stopped tickling her and let her catch her breath.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you Y/N, I just-" He struggled to find the words as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, spooning her in the bathtub. "I just love you so much. You mean the world to me, and I want you to see just what an angel you are, that's why I say things like that."

"R-really?" She asked, turning her head around and looking up at him uncertainly.

"Yes," he murmured as he kissed her on the forehead and he hugged her naked body close to his in the warm soapy water. "Because I love you with all my heart."

A/N

Well, that was uncomfortable to write. It's was such a sweet chapter, yet so disturbing at the same time.

Until next time I'll see you on the other side

~J. C. Coltt.~