Chapter 5: Painful Reminder

TRIGGER WARNING: Blood, Gore and a Violent Death. [Also a gory image below]

~~

Location: Parts and Service Area

Time: 6:43pm

After exiting the platform, the clone instinctively went to look for somewhere or something to shroud himself in.

Where can I hide? Where can I hide? She'll be here any moment now. 

Will agitatedly opened door after door but there was almost nowhere to hide for Vanny would tip over things like boxes or those creepy metal skeletons that hung about the room and undoubtedly catch him. 

He was just about to give up until he stumbled right into the Glamrock Freddy animatronic. He was shut down but somehow, his body remained upright even in a lifeless state. More importantly, his chest section was open.

Will looked inside it: It was a grey space with some bulb-like things that were connected to it's ceiling and at the bottom was a round (but cushioned) metal base. It looked spacious but... could he actually fit inside it?

Flash

A small, metallic item inside the chest cavity glimmered for a split second under the fluorescent lights. Gregory uses his right hand to feel around for where that something was and grabs it. He opens his right hand to reveal that he has...a Freddy Fazwatch that was identical to the one he wanted from that store earlier!

Before he can celebrate, he hears voices and footsteps which were closing in...

Once again, Will didn't have a choice. He had to try to fit inside it or else Vanny would find him. Swiftly, the boy attaches the watch to his wrist and climbs inside the animatronic's cavernous space. He then turns around, now facing forward and curls himself into a ball position, tucking his legs as far as he can into the cavity before using his hands to pull down a small pulley handle he saw dangling just above. By pulling it, he shuts the compartment's hatch and it closes with a satisfying "click" noise.

Despite being in almost complete darkness now, Will is relieved. He supposed there was an advantage to him being a small child, especially in this current situation. Now all he had to do was to stay in here for a while until it was safe to leave.

"Ok. Let's deliver Freddy back to his room with this machine. Then after that, we go get our drinks." a raspy voice said.

They were different people, technicians maybe? Will scowled, feeling frustrated that so many people and things were interrupting his thoughts today. For a moment, he ponders whether to request the strangers for help but then realised that there was a possibility that they might deliver him straight to Vanny instead if he showed himself so signalling his existence to them was a no go.

As Freddy is carried away by an unknown machine with him inside, Will feels the ground shift and hopes he doesn't fall out. Said "unknown machine" which was moving them smoothly was a type of automatic mechanical transportation trolley that was large enough to hold the weight of both of them as its purpose was to transport goods around the Pizzeria in secret tunnels but sometimes, it would also carry animatronics if they suddenly shut down in the middle of performances like today.

It felt like an eternity to Will but eventually, the movement stopped and a door shut as the unknown machine dropped off Freddy at wherever he was supposed to be. Will breathes another sigh of relief, knowing that it was now safe to leave and tries to open the hatch by using the same handle to open it. He pulls it upwards. It doesn't work. Will tries again. Nothing.

I'm trapped...This is bad...

Will was going to be stuck in this cramped space for god knows how long until Freddy Fazbear woke up. Still, it wasn't like he was going to suffocate (since the inside of the bear was surprisingly well-ventilated) or starve (as he had eaten free food earlier).