Chapter 7: Are you ready for Freddy?

Location: Pizzaplex VIP Area

Time: 8:32pm

After making it out of the cramped vents, Gregory ended up in the VIP area where, during the day, very special guests would wait in long lines to interact and take pictures with their favourite animatronics. Most of whom were now cooped up in their rooms at this hour.

Gregory sneaked his way downwards to try find Freddy's room, while occasionally taking peeks at the rooms of the other animatronics (which all had large glass panes).

In the first room with pink curtains, he saw Chica whose eyes were shut as she shredded a catchy melody on her guitar strings without a care in the world.

CRASH. CLANG. CRASH.

The sudden noise from the succeeding room, which belonged to Monty, caught Gregory's attention. In there, a different melody was being played, a racket of cacophonous banging and thrashing noises. His window was completely shut and on its pane, a bunch of Caution, Off Limits and Keep Out signs were plastered on it.

Something tells me that animatronic has anger issues behind the scenes. Gregory bites his lip, I wouldn't want to encounter him.

He quickly sneaks by that one and then, saw Roxanne Wolf talking haughtily to herself in the mirror within her purple room, stroking her fake but luscious hair as she did so.

"Your performance was perfect tonight. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you." The Wolf madly praised her reflection, "You are the best".

She takes a bow, "Thank you. I am the best. I am the best...."

"I am at my very best this morning". The well-dressed Founder in the bathroom mirror reassures himself and straightens his violet tie. "Today will be a another great day."

There's a loud CRASH in the background and what follows are the cries of a boy.

"Dammit Mike," William slams the sink counter, "what the fuck did you do now?"

"Ugh..." Gregory rolled his eyes at having to experience yet another one of William's memories. How many more of these was he supposed to see?

At last, Gregory comes upon the familiar curtains of Freddy's room and tries to open the orange door right beside the glass pane. It didn't budge.

"Freddy," Gregory whispers into his Fazwatch, "your stupid door won't open."

"Oh? You are going to need a Photo Pass to open the door. Apologies, I assumed you had one already. You should be able to find one at the convenience counter."

"Where would that be?" asked Gregory.

"Just behind you. Walk straight and then turn left. There should be one free photo pass in one of the drawers there." Freddy instructs him.

Gregory walked to that location Freddy pointed out and, just as Freddy said, there it was: A free Photopass lying under a large sign with Freddy in a space suit.

Gregory raises an eyebrow, 'A convenient counter indeed'.

He then returns to Freddy's room and opens the door with the new pass.

"Way to go Superstar." he applauds the boy, "I knew you could do it."

Freddy steps out his VIP Room, kneeling in front of Gregory and, at the very second he did that, Gregory glimpsed two men who were whispering behind the giant bear. Both of them bore distinct features: One was a disheveled young adult with hair that was half shaved on his right side and wore a purple shirt whereas the other was a refined older man with flat dark black hair and a velvet jacket.