Glossary and Misc Stuff

Author's Note:

As thanks for loving this fic so much, I'm releasing this set of Miscellaneous notes about this AU that contains questions and answers to some things that went unanswered in the main fanfic.

At the very end of this document are multiple endings to the fanfic (think of them as like the multiple endings in the Canon Game but ... with darker twists. If DR were a game, you can obtain these endings through various methods and choices).

--

Deleted scenes:

Overall, There were a LOT of deleted conversations/scenes I had to take out from my fanfic as they either took up too much time or disrupted the flow of the narrative buuutttt if DR were a video game, I'd definitely include these short conversations inside as like bonus rewards for finding certain items or interacting with certain things in a certain way....

- Gregory finding out about the fate of Afton Robotics (it was bought by and 'swallowed' into Fazbear Entertainment)

- Gregory finds out how William and Violet first met from Henry. Henry and William first met Violet at a bar and she was a singer there. Henry admitted he had a crush on her to William which led to him asking her out first before he could do it. Mike calls William a dick for doing so.

- Mike talks about a time he got so drunk he danced at a strip club and people threw money at him. Henry wonders if Aftons getting madly drunk and doing crazy things is a genetic thing and worries for Gregory.

- Gregory finds out that Aunt Jen punched William upon first meeting him and almost broke his jaw. Her excuse for punching him was that she saw a mosquito on his cheek. She also calls him a 'Gremlin'

- Mike talks about puberty and other things with Gregory once he admits that his memories with Violet made him feel "funny".

- A scene where Gregory sees Child William poking a dead bird with a stick until it bleeds. This is a moment where William first gains a fascination with and understanding of life and death.

- In Tomorrow is another day Part 1, Gregory was meant to run into the Maze and Micheal (in possession of Chica) would pursue after and attempt to kill him. However, I hated the Maze level a lot which is why I decided to cut this extended chase sequence out (but it would look great in a video game).

- Mike mentioned a time he tried to deepthroat an entire stick of exotic butter. It didn't work out so well...

- In Tomorrow is another day Part 1, Micheal (in possession of Chica) was initially meant to brutally bruise and injure Gregory to the point where he would weakly limp from the damage he received. However, this was too dark so I settled on Micheal kicking him twice and attempting to stab him.

- In the chapter where Fake William makes Vanny to have the personality of his wife, it was meant to be even creepier but I found it too creepy. In this segment, both Vanny and Vanessa would be suffering from a phantom pregnancy as in the initial draft, Vanny was meant to have a mysterious ex-boyfriend, agreed to have a child him and get married but after suffering from a miscarriage, it lead them to break up and this trauma combined with the brainwashing, caused her to have this physical ailment. Vanessa is confused as to why her stomach is bloating so badly but Vanny on the other hand immediately tells William that she's having a child and that she can feel it growing inside her, showing him her stomach which already looks 3 months pregnant. Fake William of course freaks out and resets Vanny's personality. After that, both personalities return to normal and their stomach stops bloating.

- There was meant to be a chapter at the Mazercise Lazer Tag area with Monty screen time as he'd chase Gregory around instead of Chica (as she was eating garbage) but I found it too hard to write because F*** that level. F*** that level in particular. Also it felt like filler as nothing much happened except Gregory getting the Bonnie bowl ticket so I didn't write it.