Epilogue: Gregory Cabrera

Author's Note: The epilogue takes place 10 years after Security Breach in 2077.

~~

Location: Mega Pizzaplex Plus - Cafeteria Area

Date and Time: Friday, 6:15pm

Fazbear Entertainment was devastated by the losses that they endured the mysterious fire consumed the Mega Pizzaplex. Sure, their Glamrocks were still functional and there were other Fazbear themed Pizzaplexes across America that would keep on generating profits for the company but none were as grand or as ambitious as the Mega Pizzaplex and that outlet had lasted for a measly year before everything went up in literal flames.

However, 8 months later, Fazbear Entertainment broke their silence to broadcast with great pride and joy that they would soon be building Mega PizzaPlex Plus, the hottest new vacation destination that wasn't only a mall but also a Hotel, Indoor Theme Park and Waterpark!

They promised it would be bigger, better and safer and what's more...There would be even more animatronics!

However, it would take some years to raise funds for, design and build the new architecture and animatronics in addition to getting it all in working order and so, what the company did for years was to loan out the Glamrock animatronics to different outlets across America and leeched money from people hungry enough to pay for premium content in their VR and AR App games and soon, once 8 years had passed, the Mega Pizzaplex Plus was completed and opened to the public and, as promised, it was bigger and better than ever.

The marketing campaign went splendidly as well, attracting both new and old employees and customers to the latest venture and that was where four young women, all of whom were part-time Fazbear Entertainment staff, found themselves at present: Gathered together after work in the new Mega Pizzaplex at one of the many checkered tabletops at a fast food restaurant (since all the fancier ones were fully booked for the day) waiting for their fast food while they applied makeup on their faces with the exception of one who was scrolling through her phone which had a yellow rabbit on its back.

"So how are your jobs as lobby ticket sellers going so far?" asked Payton who finally put down her phone to spark a conversation, "It's been like...a few months since you started working here right?"

"Pretty boring. All we do is sit in front of the lobby, wave at people and sell them tickets to either Roxy's attraction or whatever. I'd rather be at a spa or just at the movies." Jessica sighs as she snaps her compact mirror shut, "What about you both?"

"Not much either. We just do accounting. It's not glamorous." Marley complains sombrely, "Also there are not a lot of eye candy in our office which sucks. What about you both? Seen any cute employees or customers lately?"

"Not really. Save for a few. Like there's this very tall one that me and Brittany both like." Jessica giggles dreamily, picturing the guy in her head.

Brittany rolled her eyes at Jessica as she finished applying her strawberry flavoured lip gloss which gave her lips a silky shine, "Jess, there's a bunch of guys who are taller than us here. You have to be more specific."

"How could you not know who I'm talking about Brit? I've been eyeing him all week! He's huge and muscular, probably close to 7 feet."

Brittany cocks her head at her best friend with a lost expression on her face.

"You know...Gregory?" Jess reminds her.

"I thought Gregory was the cashier at the Daycare?" Brittany questions, "He didn't look very hot to me".

"No, not that Gregory." Jessica barked, "The other Gregory. The hotter one with the hazel eyes and fluffy hair? The Assistant Engineering Intern?"

"Oh I think I know who you're talking about now!" Brittany snaps her fingers,"I forgot about him as he doesn't appear here a lot. I think he's a college student or something because like...he only works here mainly on Fridays and late Monday and Wednesday afternoons as he has studies most of the week. I don't get why he chose to be an Engineering intern though. He's a guy with a pretty face with a pretty voice. He shouldn't be hiding behind machines. He should have been a Model or one of the human performers at the Pizzaplex..."