Chapter 6: Security Breached!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: FYI, "Will" starts to refer to himself as "Gregory" beyond this point.

~~

Location: PizzaPlex Corridors

Time: 7:45pm

"Stop here." William ordered. Vanny halted in front of a door that led to the basement levels.

"Before you upload me into the central servers, I need you to go to back the old Pizzaplex quickly and open that black box in the drawer."

Vanny obeys and goes into the lower floors again.

--

Location: Old Pizzeria

Time: 8:06pm

Opening the box that she placed in a drawer within the old compound, Vanny sees that it's empty, the two syringes of remnant that were used to create his clone already long used up.

"Check the insides again...I'm sure I left them there." William says.

Vanny feels insides of the box with her hands until she picks up a few bumps in the box. She takes them out, revealing two rectangular chips in her hands.

"What are these?"

"It's something I made back when I was alive. They're called Illusion Disks. It can make you look different and it can cloak you from any machine, even security cameras. I'll show you how to use it as we walk to the central servers".

"Sure."

"Take one, attach it to your mask and leave the other here".

Vanny nods and does as she's told again, taping the illusion disk to the bottom of her mask. As she is about to leave, she looks into the centre corridor where a lit charging pod lay dormant.

"Mr Afton?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to use the body in that pod? It's at full battery."

"Hmmm." William mulls over this, "No. I'll only use it as a last resort if all else fails tonight...But I doubt it will come to that. And you won't fail me, right Vanny?"

Vanny nods.

"Alright. Get me into the central server. We much to do and a Vessel to catch".

--

Location: Freddy's VIP Room

Time: 8:17pm

Will re-awakens inside the metal chamber when he feels and hears the vibrations of an engine whirring to life. The animatronic he was trapped in, Freddy Fazbear, was finally awake. Gregory looks around his metal cage which slowly fills with light. It was squeaky clean. No blood anywhere. He then looks at his hands and legs: He had none of those odd wounds too.

Springlock scars... Will remembers the words now.

Vanny was wrong. His dreams weren't dreams at all. They were memories of who he used to be, memories of a being serial killer known as William Afton.

While Will lay unconscious after experiencing the sensation of being Springlocked, he kept on suffering by experiencing all the horrible things that Mr Afton did in his dreams: He remembered the Pizzeria, the darkness, the sounds of children crying as he killed them in gruesome ways, stuffing them into colourful metallic tombs while also muffling their cries, suffocating and sacrificing them to fulfil his own cruel and selfish desires.

Will finally understood now, with great clarity, what it meant to be a clone of that man and...he was disgusted. He didn't want to be him anymore.