Chapter 18: Elizabeth

Location: Tunnels - Basement Floors

Time: 12:39am

"I'm so sorry I failed to capture the boy." Vanny expresses her regrets to William as she heads down to one of the Security Offices.

"That's alright. That little rabbit is clever and it doesn't help that he's been getting assistance from other allies as well..." The gold rabbit sulks on her smartphone.

"Other allies?"

"My old friend Henry is still lingering about, along with my son..."

"Wait, didn't you tell me that the two of them were dead?"

"They should be and yet they aren't."

"You mean they're like the other children we—"

"Yes." William cut her off. The Gold Rabbit icon on Vanny's phone then goes silent before grinning wide, a scheme hatching in his mind. "Hopefully we can to meet and capture them too. I'd love to add their souls to the 'collection'".

"I doubt they'd like to be added willingly though." Vanny reminds him, "They hate you."

"Nonetheless, we will attempt to negotiate with them first but, should that fail, we'll take their souls by force..."

Location: Parts and Service Room

Time: 12:52am

A cluster of mechanical appendages with claws and other devices hung lifelessly above Freddy Fazbear whose head was detached from his body that was sprawled onto a metal table. He had been placed inside a cylindrical chamber with several windows encircling them with only one entrance and exit just .

However, despite being a mere head, Freddy's systems remained active and, as such, he could see and hear everything around him.

Meanwhile, the translucent, weightless ghost of Micheal Afton sat casually on the bear's torso concluded humming the tune of a George Micheal song.

"They sure are taking a while..." Mike remarks restlessly, "I wonder if they decided to abandon us."

"They wouldn't." Freddy soothes the man even though he doesn't require it, "They'll certainly be here soon."

"You sure have a lot of faith in them...." the man's eyes drift throughout in the cylindrical chamber they are both trapped in, "Ah man,I hate this place. It looks too similar to...another place I really hate."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Freddy is perturbed by Mike's anxiety.

"I'm not sure I should. It's an uncomfortable memory." Mike closes his eyes.

"It's alright. If you don't feel like talking about something that makes you feel upset, I won't push you."

"What is this place anyway?"

"Parts and Service. The animatronics usually come here to be repaired or scrapped or, as some of the employees call it, 'scooped'".

Mike reels at the last word. "Scooped?!"

Freddy nods. "Scooped is another word for being scrapped."

"Yes. I know that. Listen Freddy, did that Daycare Attendant thing bring you here to get scooped? Because I don't want that. For either of us." Mike makes an 'X' gesture with his arms.

Freddy replies using his warm and therapeutic voice, "No. They wouldn't. Not now at least. I have only been brought in for routine maintenance".

Freddy can't scan Mike for his current emotional state (as he's dead) but he does recognise a troubled expression when he sees one. "You are getting increasingly distressed Micheal, Are you alright?"