Intermission: Dark Rebirth Character Sheet (and other information about the AU)

THE FOUNDERS:

You know the drill: Two men with different dreams shook hands and became the Founders of a Paradise for family fun and entertainment. However, a series of unfortunate incidents along with the disappearances of 5 children within the Paradise would haunt their small town forever. Soon, the Founders themselves understand fire: Being accused of gross mismanagement and the culprits behind the disappearances. However, with no evidence found, no charges were pressed against them. However, the vanishings were the final straw that left a massive stain on the company and so, both of them were fired and, much like the children, seemingly vanished out of existence for years. Nobody knows what became of the Founders and even though they're the reason for Fazbear Entertainment's existence they are barely remembered. Only myths and theories about what happened to the both of them exist now...

 Only myths and theories about what happened to the both of them exist now

Art Commission by @_seraph11m on Instagram.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeWXQ6CPL8y/

William Afton - The Purple Guy/The Murderer

Height: 6'5

Race/Nationality: Swedish-British (but became an American citizen after permanently moving his business to Hurricane, Utah).

Appearance: An attractive man (in his 20s at least until he got older and fatter) with Hazel Eyes, Dark Golden Brown Hair and Apricot coloured skin. Has a wide, psychotic grin when he's excited or happy [A trait that has transferred to those biologically related to him as well]. 

As an elderly man, after suffering from a severe illness, he's anorexic, has sunken eyes, sallow cheeks and his beauty is a small fraction of what it used to be.

Personality: Extroverted, Charming, Two-faced, Energetic, Manipulative, Selfish, Low Empathy but pretends to care for others (the only one he genuinely cares for is Henry), Often clever in manipulating people during conversations but isn't someone who plans ahead entirely and usually just acts on instinct.

Abilities: Engineering, Business, Psychological Manipulation, Murder.

Occupation: Fazbear Founder, Usually dealt with the business/management side of the company but occasionally helped Henry with his animatronics.

Likes: Partying, Desserts, Entertaining people, Working on his machines, Immortality.

Dislikes: Anyone who gets in his way and disagrees with him. Also Micheal Afton.

Bio: One of the Two Founders of Fazbear Entertainment and the (former) Head Honcho of Afton Robotics (after the death of his Father who abused him as a child).

He is also the Father of Three Children: Micheal, Elizabeth and Evan (Oldest to youngest) and Husband to the beautiful Violet Afton. The man is an enigma personality-wise since nearly all records of him were erased in the company. However, what people do remember was that he was a good, charismatic, trustable, excitable and friendly gentleman who got along very well with children and parents alike.