Chapter 21: Actions have consequences

Location: Roxy Raceway

Time: 1:59am

Outside of Roxy Raceway, the titular star sobs sullenly to herself despite the lack of eyes on her face.

A gold rabbit with purple eyes appears on a rectangular digital board above her.

"What the Hell was that?! You do know that the boy is useless to me if he's crippled or dead right? I said capture not kill him dammit!" He reprimanded her furiously. There was no way he was going to inhabit a ruined vessel. It needed to be as pristine as possible.

"He stole my eyes! That kid stole my eyes!" Roxy howled, "I'll make him pay."

William groans contemptuously at the wretched wolf, "You're useless to me now. Goodbye Roxy. I'm going to check on the others. They'll probably be more willing to cooperate with my instructions..."

William teleports back into the cameras of the Pizzaplex to carry on scouring for Gregory or one of other animatronics. As he does so, he talks to himself.

"These robots are stupid." he murmurs, "Back in my day, my machines didn't need fancy charging stations and didn't break down this easily either. I guess this is another duty to add to the list of things I'll do when I get a human body: Reform this company from the inside out so that they'll make better quality animatronics...."

Location: Parts and Service Room

Time: 2:12am

Freddy, Mike and Henry arrive early and wait for Gregory in the Parts and Service area. The boy arrives not much later with a victorious smirk on his face.

"Look what I got." The boy dangles Roxy's special eyes in front of them.

"Gregory, where did you get those?!" Freddy exclaims alarmed, "Those are Roxy's Eyes!"

"She...had an accident on her Raceway with one of the Go-Karts. She was crushed when I got to her and, when I saw her lying there, she told me her systems were shutting down and asked me to pass her eyes to you. I'm sorry Freddy".

"Bullshit! You're lying!" Mike accuses William's clone.

"Huh?"

I know a lie from my Father when I see it. Your hands are twitching. Like his." Mike smiles darkly, having caught the boy in the act.

Gregory looks down and sees that yes, his hands are twitching a little. It's an unconscious reflex he hasn't noticed before until now....

"You killed her on purpose to get those eyes didn't you!" Mike guesses but couldn't figure out how he killed her though considering his short height and lack of upper body strength.

"I...I had to." Gregory stammers a little, "if I didn't, She would have killed me first and I was scared of that."

"Should have let her do it." Mike grumbles under his breath. "Anyway, how did she really die?"

"I challenged her to a Go-Kart race to get a Dance Pass because I couldn't get into Chica's room." Gregory explained, "but then she suddenly got aggressive and tried to kill me with her vehicle. What I did to her was in self-defence ok?"

Micheal didn't see his hands twitch this time.

"Is she dead?" Freddy asks worriedly.

"She's alive but broken. Nothing seems to stop her. Even being badly damaged, she still chased after me without her eyes".

"I'm glad you're telling us the truth now," Henry stepped in, "But why lie to us in the first place?"

"I didn't want to hurt Freddy's feelings."