Chapter 23: Daddy Issues

Author's Note: I skipped the Mazercise and Fazerblast as that level was frustrating and kind of long.

Ghost Mikey Afton Art commission by @pizzeria_troubles on IG.

Link:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CaHrdauP5g6/

~~

Location: Fazerblast Arena

Time: 3:15am

45 mins and a super duper complex maze puzzle later...Gregory finally burst out from the dizzying game of Lazer Tag via its space-themed exit doors with overwhelming fatigue.

"I got it!" Gregory victoriously proclaims with a weak smile, "I got a Gold Fazer Blaster."

As the boy shambled to Freddy and the ghosts, waving his new weapon in hand, Henry and Mike could see sweat practically dripping down Gregory's head. Whatever he went through there alone, it appeared to have been stressful and indeed it was for Gregory was chased by not only the Security Bots but Monty as well. Gregory had been informed by Freddy prior that the Mazercise and Fazerblast arena were Chica's territories but surprisingly, she was nowhere to be seen within the premises and Gregory wondered why she didn't show up.

Meanwhile, Freddy felt bad that he wasn't able to assist Gregory in the arena as his programming didn't permit him to pass into those grounds but at least he was delighted that he could provide moral support for the boy's hard work after he achieved what he wanted.

"Good job Superstar!" Freddy pulls him into an embrace, "Did you get anything else while you were there?"

"Only this." Gregory steps away from the bear and pulls out a folded piece of paper from his pockets. He opens it and reveals to Freddy that it was a ticket: An admittance for one to Bonnie Bowl. Freddy becomes depressed at the sight of the Purple Rabbit's face on the paper, his glowing eyes falling downwards slightly to convey said emotion.

"Is something wrong?" Gregory asks, recognising the Bear's obvious shift in mood.

"Bonnie Bowl...I do not visit that place anymore. I miss him..."

"Him?" Gregory turns the ticket around and sees Bonnie smiling on the ticket cover, "You mean Bonnie?"

"Why are you building another Bonnie?" Henry asked, "Don't we already have one?"

"Why not? We already have two Freddys and...I love rabbits." William grinned at him, "And so do the children. They're just really cute and gentle. Have you seen how their noses twitch when they eat carrots? It's adorable."

"A while ago, you said there wasn't a rabbit at the Pizza Plex anymore." Gregory recalls, "Can you tell me what happened?"

"I'd rather not."

"Alright then, I won't pressure you but when you feel more comfortable, you can talk to me about it. I can always lend you an ear, just metaphorically speaking not literally."