Chapter 0

"Mae, Mae... Save me from Phi Forth!!!!" I ran towards Mae in the kitchen. I hid behind my husband's mother to save myself from my husband. A month-old Lucy was running behind me, wagging her tail, thinking I was playing with her.

"Mae, don't save her, do you know she did what?" Phi Forth asked his mother. And as if Lucy knew what Phi Forth had said. She started barking at him.

.

.

.

.

2 mins ago...

"Phi Forth, please have breakfast before it gets cold," I told my husband. I had brought the breakfast 10 mins ago and the breakfast was getting cold. He again looked at me with cold eyes.

"I told you that it was the last document I was reviewing. And it was important," he said to me. Why is he so stubborn? He can do his work after having breakfast.

"You said it is due for today's evening, Phi Forth. You can do it later on," I said and shut his laptop.

"What the fuck!!! I didn't even save it!!" he shouted, looking irritated. He then looked at me and I gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry, just have breakfast na... You didn't eat anything at night and..." I was about to say that Mae is worried but my wrist was caught by Phi Forth. He pulled me and I landed on his lap.

"You need a punishment!!!" He said, holding me at my waist and started kissing me on my neck. My heart started beating like crazy when his breath fanned my skin.

"What if I eat you up instead?" He asked me. "I missed you my wifey..." He said and started kissing me again on both my cheeks.

I tried to push him and ran towards the door but somehow he was faster than me. I was pinned to the door by his strong arms.

"It's... It's... Morning.... Mae..." I was unable to say anything because of his hot breaths fanning my face.

"I'm your husband... I have every right to do anything to you." He said with a stupid grin and winked at me.

With all my might, I pushed him and ran as fast as I could to take help from Mae...

.

.

.

.

"Mae, I just told him to have breakfast and he..." I told Mae, but couldn't continue.

"And what did you do to her?" Mae asked Forth.

"What did I do? Ask her what she did. She shut my laptop!!!" He complained, pouting.

Mae looked at me with a big 'Why' on her face. "The breakfast was getting cold... He didn't have dinner..." I told her, looking at the floor. Lucy was now standing by my leg giving me some moral support.

"Day, go and bring Forth's breakfast downstairs. We all will have it together." Mae ordered Phi Day to bring Phi Forth's breakfast.

Phi Forth gave me the 'I will settle it later on' look before going to the table.

"So, you're worried about your husband's health?" Mae asked me with a grin on her face.

"I... No..." I was too shy to speak. I just took the water bottle from the fridge and ran to the dining table.

Me, Mae and Phi Forth had breakfast together. Phi Forth asked about Por, as Por was not there at the dining table. Mae told him that Por went early today because of some work. Mae also told him what happened in the last week when he was away for his office tour.

I finished my breakfast earlier and ran towards our room. I went straight to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I saw my cheeks getting pinkish because of the memories of Phi Forth kissing me...

I touched my neck and cheeks where he landed his lips. And why did I want more of it???

"He's not your husband but mine." The reflection in the mirror shouted angrily at me.

I touched the long-haired wig on my head. I felt guilty.

I'm married to Forth Jathurapoom, owner of one of the most influential companies in our country. He's or you may say 'was' the most eligible Bachelor of our country but the hearts of many girls were broken because he became the fiance of my sister, Dream.

But there was a different plan in the womb of the future. Instead of my sister, it was me who got married to this man.

Even if I married Phi Forth, I'm not his wife, Dream... I'm his wife's younger brother- Beam...

Yes... I am not, Dream. And I am a man.

*******************************************