Chapter 6

Beam's POV

Day 16

I was shocked to see a dark purple hickey on my neck, the next morning.

Phi Dream will kill me if she knows. I covered the hickey with make-up.

I helped Phi Day to prepare breakfast for all and drew a smiley on Phi Forth's sandwich. But the twist was, it was again the hot chillies sauce. It was his punishment for leaving a dark purple hickey on my neck.

I sat beside him for breakfast. He smiled and looked at me lovingly when he saw a smiley on the bread. Then took a big bite of it but before he could react, I gave him some orange juice. He drank the juice without reacting to his burnt tongue. "That was the punishment because you gave me a dark hickey," I whispered in his ears.

"You'll get more tonight as punishment from me." He whispered back with a wink. His other hand was squeezing my thighs under the table. The thought of getting a hickey again and Phi Forth's squeezing made me hot. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heartbeats started running a marathon.

Phi Forth was going to work when Por said he wasn't feeling well so he will take some rest.

In the afternoon, Por suddenly started sweating and had some chest pain. I checked Por and told Mae to take him to the hospital instead of calling a doctor home. His symptoms were indicating that he has a problem related to heart and without wasting any time, I told Phi Wen to rush to the hospital.

Por, Mae and I rushed to the hospital. Mae was so worried sitting outside the room where Por was getting checked. I told Mae to sit there and rushed to take the medicines and other things listed by the doctor.

I called Phi Forth to tell him about Por's condition but he was not picking up the calls. He might have been busy in meetings so I left a message to his secretary.

I saw Phi Forth, coming in a hurry in the evening. "How's Por?" He asked Mae as soon as he saw Mae.

"Still inside," Mae said as she started crying. Phi Forth hugged her and soothed her.

The doctor came out at the same moment. "Mr Jathurapoom," He greeted Phi Forth and continued. "He's now safe. It was really a good decision to bring him here sooner. Meet me in the cabin."

.

.

.

.

I made Mae eat her dinner. Por's brother and his family met him in the night. I was busy taking care of Mae and some visitors that I forgot to eat.

"Come here," Phi Forth held my hand and dragged me with him. We stopped in the cafeteria of the hospital. He made me sit beside him at the table. The food was already served.

He took both my hands in his one hand and held the spoonful of rice in front of my mouth.

"Taking care of others doesn't mean neglecting your own health. You have to eat more to be healthy and take care of others, right?" He said as he asked me to eat.

"Only, if you eat with me," I told him. I know he was also busy and didn't eat anything.

I released my hands from his and held another spoon filled with rice in front of his face.

"Together," I said. We both ate from each other's spoons. Tears escaped from my eyes when he continued to feed me and he opened his mouth so that I could feed him.

"What?" he asked, wiping my tears with his other hand. I shook my head.

I really want these coming days to pass on faster. I'm afraid I'll fall for the person I shouldn't fall in love with. Thinking about sharing Phi Forth is like having a weight on the chest.