Chapter 5

Beam's POV

Day 15

(It's the afternoon after Chapter 0)

"Phi Forth is my husband, not yours... "

Phi Dream's words were ringing in my ears, Phi Forth has started liking me or Phi Dream? It's good if he likes Phi Dream but I'm not Phi Dream. My aim is to just replace Phi Dream for a month in Phi Forth's life. That's it.

I should not have any attraction towards him as Beam. I'm his wife's brother. And, I'm not allowed to have feelings for my sister's husband and ruin their relationship. I'm just helping my sister. I made a mental note in my mind.

"Baby... Are you there?" I heard Phi Forth's voice. He was standing outside the bathroom. He had returned from his office and I was taking shower when he called me.

In these fifteen days, we got to know each other well. I would share my daily routine with him and he told me about his business deals even if I don't understand well, I listened to it.

Phi Forth had returned in the morning from the trip and went to the office after our morning teasing. I remembered how he teased me in the morning and smiled.

"Yes... Just a moment." I replied.

"Okay. Come to the study room after you finish, okay?" He told me from outside of the bathroom.

"Sure!" I answered. I got ready after he went outside our bedroom.

When I entered the study room, he was sitting on the table with some papers.

"Sign here." He showed me the papers. I was confused. "This is for our marriage certificate. We will be legally husband and wife after getting the certificate," he said to me.

I signed Phi Dream's signature on the certificate. He pecked me on my forehead before saying thank you and went to the living room.

It's a good thing for Phi Dream but why wasn't I happy?

I decided to meet Phi May. She's the only one who knows about this and she may come up with some solution for this uneasiness inside me.

I set an appointment with Phi May and took Mae, Por and Phi Forth's permission for my absence in the afternoon. I told them that I'll be meeting my friend May and will return late.

"Here." Mae gave me the keys to her car when I told her I wanted to go. I told her that I'll take a cab but she insisted saying 'It won't look good if Jathorapoom's only daughter-in-law goes by cab.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

I took Mae's car with Phi Byu as the driver and went to meet Phi May.

"Why are you here, Beam," Phi May asked as I entered her cabin.

"I think it's enough. I think we should tell Phi Forth and his family already. I've seen that they are nice people and they'll understand Phi Dream's decision. Every single moment I feel like I'm playing with their emotions and cheating them. I hate lying." I said to her, that I was really feeling guilty for lying.

"Beam, listen... " When she called my name it felt good to hear. All these fifteen days I was responding to the address - Dream.

"It's only fifteen days. Half part is done and only 15 days are remaining. Just do the rest with the same ease.

Now let me fix your hair and groom you a little bit." Phi May said and took me to the salon. She just kept talking and I didn't remember a single word, as all of that was about some beauty products and fashion magazines.