Chapter 13

(A/N: From here on the POV will change. I hope you don't hate Dream. I believe that everyone is not similar.  Maybe some people are just different from us. We should not hate people because we think that they are wrong. Everyone does what they think is right. )

Dream's POV

The good thing is I don't have to pretend that I know what happened when Phi Forth was married to Beam. I had this amazing idea of pretending to have amnesia. This will help me to understand Phi Forth better and build our relationship.

After a huge discussion with my parents and Phi Forth, I went to Phi Forth's house which was my real home now. I pretended to be a good wife and chose to live with Phi Forth.

The real reason was the luxurious life I would get to live. I had seen a huge amount of money transferred to my account by him. It was like my second pocket money. I will go shopping and buy the new collection of my favourite brands with this money and I hope Phi Forth won't mind.

"Thanks, Khun Forth for bringing Dream home. Welcome back home Dream," the maid said to me. How dare this old maid call me by my name? She addresses Forth with 'Khun' and calls me by my first name. I wanted to shout at her but I don't want to be rude in front of Phi Forth, so I just smiled at her and greeted Forth's mom. I will show the maid her place later on.

"Good morning Mom." I wished my mother-in-law. I bowed to show respect.

"Call me Mae like Forth," she said to me. What's wrong with her? Mae and Por sound old-fashioned. But I would use my sweet tongue to persuade her to let me address her as Mom.

"Okay. But I would like to call you mom if you allow me. I address my mother as Mom too and as you are like her to me, I would like to call you mom. This way I will miss her less."

"Call me mom if you like," she said, smiling.

"Good morning Dad." I wished his Dad. He just smiled.

Grrr... Bark, Bark... I saw a little dog barking at me as I entered the house. Are there fewer people to feed in this house that they brought a dog home?

"Lucy, it's Phi Dream." The maid said to the dog as if he can understand human language. "Please keep the dog away from me," I instructed her with a requesting word because my in-laws were in front of me.

.

.

.

.

"Nice photos of Phi Forth," I told Phi Forth when I saw his pics on the wall. There was a recent photo of the wedding of Phi Forth and Beam. Beam was really looking like me. Thanks to May's makeup skills. There was another picture of Phi Forth and Beam in which they were near a waterfall.

"Where was this Phi?" I asked him.

"It was when we went on a date. You were..."

I didn't want to hear his memories with Beam. I will create one with him. I cut his sentence with my question. "Will Phi Forth take Dream on a date with him again?"

"Sure. But Dream needs some rest na." He is so sweet towards me. People say it right, men fall for beauty and I am a beauty with a brain. "I will go to the office today. Take care of yourself," Phi Forth said as he smiled dearly at me and went to the office after covering me under the blanket.

I didn't want to share the same room that Beam had shared with my husband. So when Phi Forth went to the office, I shifted our room which is bigger than Phi Forth's room. I decorated it according to my choice and made a shopping list for the decor and furniture I needed in our bedroom.