Chapter 1

(A/N: It's 15 days ago from the chapter 0) 

Beam's POV

15 Days ago...

"Beam, please!!! Please help me run away from this wedding." Phi Dream said to me.

I was shocked. "The next day is your wedding day, Phi Dream!!!" I cried out loud.

"Do you know how important this project is for me? I have worked hard for it, Beam. It's just 3 months. I won't get another chance like this again, Beam. I'll be tied to these wife duties and bound to perform them. Please!! They don't take in the married models, Beam. It is the number one fashion model company Beam... Please. This competition means a lot to me." Phi Dream was begging.

"Just talk to our father or Phi Forth. They will understand." I tried to give her some suggestions.

"It's impossible now, Beam. The hall is booked, everything is planned and it's impossible to stop it at this moment." She tried to persuade me. "Beam, please just for me. My flight is on the same day as the wedding and I have to go."

"But, what can I do to help you, Phi Dream? Do you want me to tell dad to cancel this wedding?

Wait. I have a plan. I will tell dad that I have seen Phi Forth with another girl... We can even hire a girl to click their fake photos to show to dad. How's it?"

"No Beam. I don't want to cancel this wedding. I want to marry Phi Forth. I want to be his wife," she said to me.

"Okay. Then I will talk to Phi Forth about your modelling competition and ask him to postpone this wedding," I suggested.

"No. No. I need your help."

"Then, what can I do for you, Phi Dream?" I asked helplessly.

"See. I will be going to the US but at the same time I'll be marrying Phi Forth."

"How?" I asked.

She put a wig on my head which perfectly looked like her hair and turned me to face the mirror.

"This Phi Dream will marry Phi Forth." She said, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

I threw the wig on the bed. "Are you mad? It's not possible. Mom, dad will recognize me. And who will explain where I, Beam, have gone? That too at his sister's wedding? No way."

"Beam, please, just for me. And our business?"

"Mom and dad will know," I argued.

Phi Dream is two years older than me but she looks like my twin. It was not my first time dressing like her to go in place of her, somewhere. She had made me go to the boring business lectures wearing her pants and shirts a few times and we were never caught. But I guess my mom knew.

"So it means you're ready," she said. Is she out of her mind?

"No. I'm not!" I told her firmly. "I don't like this idea at all."

"Beam, please. You know dad's heart condition is not well, and if I suddenly tell him to cancel the wedding, he might... You know..."

"Phi Dream!! No." How can she just say about dad like that? Dad got a heart attack a month ago and the doctor has made it clear to everyone not to give dad any stress as it will be worse for his condition. That's also one of the reasons that I will be joining our company after I finish my internship as a doctor. Yeah. I am going to be the doctor and CEO of our company. Sounds strange? Well, because it's my life. Beam Baramee's life, my life ought to be different.

"Just for a month Beam. Just stand in place me tomorrow at the wedding. And live a month with Phi Forth. When I return, just tell me what he likes and dislikes, what you have done with each other and I'll carry on after that. I will marry Phi Forth when I will be back.

You even have completed your economics degree so you're free now. At least for a month. Your internship is a month away, Beam. After my return, you can apply for any hospital or you can do a master's to be a surgeon.

Phi Dream took out an envelope from her drawer. "You can't say no to this Beam and neither can Dad."

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's your acceptance letter. You have cracked the interview and called for a 2-months internship in Wayer's Corp. from Korea. You have to join them from tomorrow.

See. You didn't want to go to Korea but dad forced you to apply there. If you say that you're going to Korea, dad won't stop you.

So everything will be fine. For everyone, it's Beam who will be gone to Korea and Phi Dream is happily married to Forth Jaturapoom but in reality, it will be Phi Dream going to the US and Beam will stay with Forth as his wife.

Isn't it a great plan?" She asked with curiosity.

"And what after a month?? I won't be working in Wayer's Corp and won't return with any certificate!! Dad will know about it."

"You know Joss's brother Phi Mark is the CEO of Wayer's Corp. And Joss is my good friend.

The thing is, the internship is only for a month and you've to join after a month when I'll return. This paper is a fake one. And your fake two-month internship certificate will be given by Joss because he will be the one to hand it over to you.

So, for everyone, you'll go for a 2 months internship but in reality, you have to stay with Phi Forth for one month and in the next month you have to go there to work!!"

"What if he recognizes me?"

Does she think he's that stupid? He's Phi Forth!!!

"Beamie!!! Just a few days. A month is not that long. He lives far away from our place so you have to live in his house till I return. If his house was in the same city, I would have asked you to tell him some reasons and return to our home.

And you know that this wedding is simple with no media coverage. That should not be a big deal.

I have thought thoroughly about this. Okay? Or else I would have not told you to do so."

"You have planned everything?" I asked. Defeatedly.

She nodded, fast.

If it's about to convince, this girl surely knows how to persuade a person. I guess I will surely win the argument even if I come up with thousands of reasons.

"Do I have any options?"

She shook her head, faster than the nod.

"I can't wear makeup like you," I told her. This reason might help. She hugged me tightly.

"You already ready for this??? Thank you, thank you, thank you, Beamie. I owe you my life."

For the next three hours, she told me how to do make-up and tend my hair. How not to mention the painful waxing of hands and legs and the hairs all over my body!!!

We went to her stylist friend to set a makeup appointment for tomorrow.

Everything just happened as Phi Dream thought. Dad permitted Beam to go to Korea and Phi Dream went to Phi May's salon. Because Mom and Dad had to attend to the guests at home, they agreed to let Phi Dream go with her friend to the Salon for her makeup.

The next morning, For everyone it was Phi Dream who went to the salon and Beam to the airport.

But Phi Dream went to the USA and Beam returned as Phi Dream- the Bride. 

****************************************