Chapter 8

Beam's POV

Day 25

Half of the day was over because of the cleaning. The terrace was so messy after the party. Everyone said that they'll clean it up but I insisted that I will help because it was my idea to arrange the party.

After the cleaning, Mae asked me to cook Phi Forth's apple pie myself. I was tired but cooking his favourite food made me happier. Lucy was wagging her tail happily whenever I called her and gave her some pieces of apples while making the pie.

It was the first time after our wedding that Phi Forth came home for lunch. I was so happy that he came home for lunch. And that's when I realised why Mae asked me to make his favourite apple pie. Maybe she knew he was coming.

"Phi Day, the apple pie is best. It's the best you've ever cooked in the last ten years," he said and I was blushing inside the kitchen.

"Thanks for the compliment but it's not made by me today." Phi Day said and Phi Forth asked, "Not you? Then who?"

Phi Day pointed her finger at me and I wanted to disappear. I am sure I was red as a tomato.

"Khun Mae, I guess there's someone else who can bake apple pie better than me now." Phi Day teased me and I hid behind Mae. "Phi Day!!!" I exclaimed shyly and everyone laughed.

After lunch Phi Forth asked me to get ready. I was tired but couldn't deny it. I dressed up in a nice dress. I put on makeup tiredly.

Phi Forth took me to the mall. "Buy anything you want." He said to me but I had nothing to buy. I just walked aimlessly in the mall.

"You are not enjoying yourself here?" Phi Forth, who was walking beside me, asked me.

"No... It's good... I just have nothing to buy here," I said to him.

"Let's go." He said as he asked me to follow him. I don't know whether he was angry or not. I was not sure about his sudden reaction to leave the mall.

He took me to his car and started driving. I didn't have the energy to talk now because I was so tired. I didn't know when I fell asleep.

It was dark outside when I felt that Phi Forth had opened the door and carried me in his arms.

"I... I am awake... Put me down," I said to him.

He put me down and ... Wow!!! The view was just wow...

We were on a hill and we could see the city from here. The lights, running cars and what not... It was so nice.

"You liked it?" Phi Forth asked. It was when I turned to see him. He wasn't wearing his formal suit but ripped jeans and tee shirt. He was looking more handsome in this attire.

"Yes... It's beautiful." I said excitedly.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me. And I realised that we didn't inform Mae and they might be waiting for us for dinner.

"Did you ask Mae? It's late... We should get going..." I said and walked to our car. He pulled me by hand and hugged me from behind.

"I told Mae that we'll go home by tomorrow evening..." He said, sinking his lips in my neck.

Tomorrow evening? What would he do to me tonight? What if he finds out? Four days are still to go. I shouldn't ruin it. I tried to pull away from the hug.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything that you don't want." He said to me, pulling me back to his chest with more force. "Why are you afraid of it? I know that you're not as innocent as your virgin brother!" Phi Forth said and my face turned pale. Did he find out about me? How did he know about me being a virgin? Phi Dream was surely known as a fun girl but me? Why did he talk about me? About Beam?