Chapter 19

3rd Person POV

"Phi Chai Kha, Please teach me to cook the food that Phi Forth likes."

Chai was cooking breakfast in the morning and she was surprised by Dream's request. Mae was sitting at the dining table, looking at the preparation of breakfast.

Dream was acting all sweet and cute and polite in the morning as if nothing had happened last night.

"I am changed, Mae. I will be the girl you like." Dream addressed Mrs Jathurapoom as Mae. She had told her before that she would address her Mom but now Dream suddenly changed.

Mae didn't bother to look at Dream. She saw through Dream as if she was invisible.

"Wen, wipe the dishes and bring them to the table," Mae ordered Wen. Wen took the plates and cloth but Dream snatched it from Wen.

"Phi Wen Kha, I will wipe the dishes Kha." Dream said in a fake sweet tone.

Mae was disgusted with the fake sweet tone and choice of Dream's work. Now, even if Dream could turn really like Beam she would never like her. There was no place for Dream in Mae's heart.

"Sorry, Mae. Please forgive Dream, Kha. I will always remember that Phi Forth is allergic to shrimp." Dream put the plates on the table and begged Mae to forgive her. Dream thought that Mae was angry because she fed him shrimp.

"Phi Forth Kha, please have breakfast before leaving na..." Dream called Forth who was ready to go to the office. Forth was so annoyed with Dream's fake sweet tone.

"Mae, I will have my breakfast at the office." Forth told his mother.

"I wish I had that choice." Mae said, sighing.

"Wait, Phi Forth. I will pack breakfast for you." Dream said but Foth left the home as if he heard nothing.

"Por Kha. Good morning. Please join us for breakfast." Dream said to Por who was already sitting at the dining table. Por was irritated with that overly sweet tone and fakeness of Dream. "Chai, send Por and Mae's breakfast in our bedroom," Por ordered and Mae followed her husband.

"I am trying hard to be nice and you are doing this to me? You will pay for your rudeness Jathurapoom family and you, bastard servants." Dream hissed under her breath.

Mae and Por had their lunch in the bedroom too. When Forth came home they all had their dinner at the dining table. Dream was talking so sweetly that they all were annoyed.

When Forth came to his room to take his blanket and pillow to sleep in his old room, he saw Dream lying seductively on the bed with a silk nightdress. She had purposely exposed her legs and was looking at Forth.

Forth sighed and took the pillow from the bed and he was about to take the blanket when Dream pulled him on the bed. Forth was on top of her and she trapped him by circling her arms around his neck.

Forth got irritated and broke himself free from her hands.

"Why are you doing this to me? I am trying to be a nice person. Please help me." She said.

Forth just looked at her.

"Please talk to me." She begged with her crocodile tears. She ran crazily after Forth.

Forth had just taken the blanket and had opened the door of his old bedroom when Dream brushed off all things kept on the table harshly. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, AVOIDING ME?" Dream shouted.

Forth turned to look at the noise and he saw the frame with his and Beam's picture broken on the floor. He picked the photocopy from the frame up as if nothing happened and closed the door of the room.