Chapter 20

3rd Person POV

Beam went straight to Forth's house after leaving his house. Without greeting anyone he went inside the house and found Forth sitting on the sofa.

"You have no right to hurt my sister like that," Beam shouted at Forth.

"She loves you Phi Forth. All she did was wrong but that's not her fault. I know she was wrong and needs to learn many things. I know she has disrespected Phi Day and others but I promise you she will change." Beam tried to convince Forth.

Mae was Surprised to see Beam and she was about to greet him when Beam started to yell at Forth.

"She is a human. She needs a chance." Beam said in a pleading tone.

Mae gestured to everyone in the living room to leave Beam and Forth alone and left the room.

"I gave her enough chances, Beam. I gave myself enough chances to adjust with her but I couldn't."

"No. You did not."

"I did. And not only did I give her enough chances but every single person in this house did.

I gave her chance because I thought it was my Dream that I love. It was not Dream but you that I loved, Beam.

She was never the one I liked and she would never be the person I would like. I like you, Beam.

No. I love you."

"You are mistaking me for Dream. I am not Dream. I was not the person you liked. You liked Dream. You are saying this because you are mistaken."

"I could misunderstand but not my heart, Beam.

I liked only you from the beginning."

"No! You didn't!"

"Listen to me, Beam.

When I talked with your dad about the business deal, my first choice was you. I wanted to marry you, but your father rejected the idea saying that you are straight.

I agreed to marry Dream because she looks like you. I agreed to marry her because she looks exactly the same as you."

Beam was a crying mess. He didn't know how to explain it Forth. Out of his instinct, he went near Forth and grabbed his hand. He placed Forth's hand on his own chest.

"I don't have boobs you like to fondle at night," He moved Forth's hand to the south, on his private part. "I have the same thing as you here. We can't be together. I am not the person who you are thinking of. I can't give you a heir like a woman. Don't you understand at all?"

Forth was sad but when Beam forced him to feel his chest and his private part, he was shocked and blushed. He was feeling hot and excited. He slapped his perverted mind for overtaking his rational thoughts.

Looking at Forth's expressions, Beam retracted his hand all of a sudden. He blushed at the thought of what he had done.

"This is the person I loved," Forth said as he placed his hand on Beam's pink cheeks. Beam was looking down because of his shyness. He had long forgotten his aim to meet Forth. All the anger he had flew away the second Forth touched him. Beam melted in Forth's arm. Forth took the chance and hugged Beam. He patted Beam's back and the back of his head.

"These expressions and this pink colour on your cheeks is what I liked. I like your body but not more than your heart. I liked you not because of those boobs on your chest but the heart inside it. I didn't like the hair you had, I liked the contentment on your face when I kissed you. I didn't like you because you reached my heart. I liked you because you won the hearts of everyone in this house.