Chapter 14

(A/N:  A long chapter here as compensation for the previous small chapters.)

3rd Person POV

Forth's employees had to attend a meeting with Wayer Corp. in Korea. The issue wasn't big nor his physical presence was needed still he had booked tickets with his two employees because he wanted to stay away from Dream.

Forth landed in Korea and arrived at the hotel they had reserved for their stay. Forth was unexpectedly feeling happy to be in this new place as if something good was going to happen.

It was Thursday evening and Forth decided to take a stroll in the city. He was walking idly looking at the street and happy families spending their day happily. He wished he had the Dream he loved with him right at this moment. The Dream now would have pulled him towards the shopping malls or into the branded stores. But the Dream he loved would have loved to just walk hand in hand.

He wished Dream's memories to come back and they go back to what they were before her amnesia.

"You're so slow, run fast. We need to catch him up," Forth heard a voice of a small boy from behind and before he could react, a boy dragging another boy passed across him. The boy who was dragged by the boy who was talking and dragging him bumped into Forth. The boys wearing masks passed fast and he thought the boy who had been dragged was apologizing to the passers-by whom he was bumping into.

Forth somehow thought he knew that boy but he didn't know anyone here and it was unlikely he would find someone he knows here. He shook his head and kept on strolling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Beam's POV

Mean and Plan!! These guys. Mean always walks faster and Plan likes to spend time on each street food stall and try something. Oh! Did I say we are exploring the city?

Plan had dragged me and Mean in this adventure of his. We had lost Mean again and now Plan was dragging me to Mean's direction. Plan had been tracking Mean's location through the watch he had gifted Mean yesterday on his birthday. And apparently, Mean had also decided to give us a party today.

As Plan was dragging me I bumped into many strangers and I had to apologise to them. At a moment I thought I saw Phi Forth when I turned back to apologize to a person but who was I kidding? How could he be there? Plan had dragged me so fast that I lost sight of that person and I couldn't confirm it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was night again and I was still not used to sleeping alone. It was a month and my internship would end tomorrow. By the weekend I'll be back at my home.

But my mind was wandering the streets. A part of me was wishing that the person I saw should be Phi Forth and wanted to see him again. One part of me didn't want my wish to come true.

What have I done to myself? Why is it so difficult for me to forget him? It was just a month. It all happened in a month and it will end after a month. I told myself again to stop thinking about him and forced myself to sleep.

.

.

.

.