Chapter 21

3rd Person POV

"Let Mae hug you na, Beam," Mae said to Beam after his parents left. She hugged Beam tightly.

Phi Day, Phi Chai and everyone in the house was mesmerised by Beam's real beauty. He looked beautiful as a girl but he was a combination of handsomeness, charm and beauty as a boy.

Everyone was telling him how much they missed him and his liveliness in the house.

Por took Beam to play chess with him till dinner time.

The villa literally brightened up because of Beam. It became a happy house as Beam returned. Lucy was wagging her tail and following Beam all day. She ate her food only after the bowl was passed in front of her by Beam. Such a cute puppy! Beam thought.

Forth went to the office because of some work and Beam didn't get to see him for more time. He wanted to talk to Forth but he was happy to meet others too and decided to wait until his father would come to pick him up.

Forth and Beam saw each other at dinner time again. They did not have the time to talk to each other as Beam was with all the people in the house and Forth was busy in the office.

Mae had made Beam and Forth sit next to each other at the dining table. Both were very awkward as if they met for the first time. Beam was suddenly feeling so shy to sit beside Forth.

They all had lunch with chitter-chatter. All were engaged in talks but never once did they both have a chance to talk to each other.

Mr Baramee was going to pick Beam up in the morning so Beam had to live there.

"Forth, give him your clothes to wear," Mae ordered Forth but Beam denied it.

Mae convinced Beam that he won't be comfortable with the same clothes he was wearing and he should change into new pairs.

When Beam entered the room, there was no make-up kit or any single thing that belonged to Dream. Forth had removed all things of Dream from his room.

Beam saw the photograph of him and Forth taken near the waterfall. It was framed along with all the photo memories of Forth's life. He was engrossed in those moments when Forth hugged him from behind.

"This is the person I love." He whispered in Beam's ears, sending tingles all over Beam's body. His face was flushed with red. Forth's hands were holding Beam's body as if he was the most delicate living being.

"These photos represent the milestones of my life. You are the recent one." He said again and he saw Beam's expressions reflected in the mirror on their right side.

"Did you miss my touch as I missed yours?" Forth asked Beam. Beam's body was reacting to Forth's words and actions and Forth was sure Beam missed him too. He just wanted to hear it from Beam.

"Phi... I..." Beam didn't know whether he should tell Forth or not about his condition. He was a fish without water when he was not around Forth.

"Phi... I want some clothes."

"You don't wanna talk to me?"

"Phi..."

"Fine, fine." Forth chose a t-shirt and shorts for Beam. He waited on the bed until Beam came out of the bathroom in his clothes.

Forth's clothes were oversized for Beam and he looked sexy with those loose clothes.

Beam looked at Forth and opened his mouth to say the words he had recited in the bathroom because he was feeling so shy when he was in front of him and on top of that Forth had confessed his love to Beam.