Prologue

Isadora woke up. She was back in the box. It rose quickly Isadora's heart pounding as she stood up.

She couldn't be here again. "No! Someone, help!" She screamed as she banged on the metal walls.

She got closer and closer to the top, the box didn't seem like it was going to stop. Isadora screamed as she braced herself.

But when she opened her eyes she was back in the computer room. She saw Gally standing there, a gun pointed at Chuck.

"No!" She shouted trying to move forward, but failing and falling to the floor.

"Chuck!" She screamed but she was too late. A spear came out of nowhere killing Gally. But before he died he shot a bullet at Chuck. He was dead.

Isadora cried. She cried more when she was tied to a tree in the woods. Leo crouched by her leg, carving an 'L' on her leg so she would always remember that day. If she survived.

"No one's coming for you." He hissed punching her as she cried. "Your a traitor!" He screamed at her.

"It's not real." Isadora whispered. "It's not real!"

She cried and whimpered as a griever appeared taking the boy away. Isadora pulled against her restraints and began to run.

She ran from the Griever and heard a voice. "Isadora! Dora! Wake up!" The voice said.

Being distracted the girl tripped and fell to the ground, a stone knocking her out.

Isadora shot up, suprised to see Minho there, waking up her and Thomas. "Come on, we gotta go!" Minho exclaimed and the two jumped put of the helicopter.

Isadora saw Thomas run back to the helicopter. He grabbed his little figure as a guard and him caught up with the others.

Isadora limp-ran towards a giant building, the whole front open. She felt the cold wind on her skin, and sand hit her cheeks.

She glanced behind her and saw Thomas catching up. She squinted into the darkness, she saw people being.

Isadora stumbled inside the building, joining the remaining gladers as Thomas just made it through the closing doors.

She stared infront of her in awe. It was a big military looking building. Men were working, repairing parts of the building.

People moved things around and Isadora had no clue where they were

People moved things around and Isadora had no clue where they were. She looked at Thomas, both confused.

They had no idea what was in store for them.

Enjoy 😇