part 2 - Marriage

Isadora huffed as she stessfully ran a hand through her hair. She was helping the final touch ups for her wedding which was commencing the next day.

It was an understatement to say she was stressed. In the past six months, they had been planning a wedding, inviting their friends to the reception and the whole Safe Haven to the party after the ceremony.

"No, please be careful, Gally and Aris spent ages making that arch." Isadora sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Hey, baby." Thomas greeted, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Yeah, yeah. Hey." Isadora greeted before widening her eyes. "No, no, no. Could you please put them over there?"

"Nice to see you too." Thomas joked and Isadora turned around with a guilty look.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so stressed with all the planning. I'm excited, it's just you never know what could go wrong, you know? And it's just, I've been waiting for this day for longer than I can remember, literally–" Isadora rambled and Thomas placed his hands on her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay. Today will be perfect, because it's us. It's our day." Thomas reassured.

"I know. Thank you, my love." Isadora smiled, pecking his lips.

"Look, it's getting later and we've got alot to do in the morning. So, why don't we cuddle before we have to sleep in different places?" Thomas suggested.

"I would love that, I'm just not sure I can sleep without you." Isadora pouted.

"Me neither, I'm gonna miss you." Thomas said, pulling her into a sweet kiss.

"Come on." Isadora chuckled, pulling away and grabbing his hand. "Let's go cuddle."

After their cuddles, the couple was pulled away from each other by their maid of honour and best man. Also known as Minho and Brenda.

Since they had been planning the wedding, Minho and Harriet had gotten together and Isadora was very excited.

Anyway, Isadora had held onto Thomas tightly as they were dragged away from each other. Both laughing as they shouted how much they were gonna miss one another.

"Come on, girly. We can have some chill time and then tommorrow is tge wedding!" Brenda cheered making Isadora chuckled.

"Wedding!" Blossom cheered running over. "Let's go!"

She grabbed Brenda and Isadora's hands, dragging them to a little hut that had been built.

Isadora smiled when she saw her other friends there, Gally's moonshine ready. Isadora chuckled at them. They were getting tipsy tonight.