04ᶜᵃᵗᵗˡᵉ ᴰʳⁱᵛᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ, ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Darius was telling his scary story around the fire. He put his hoodie back on again after having to restart for the third time. He talked slowly, trying to create the quiet scary mood again. “The T.rex stalked-”

“His prey and ate him!” Violet had snuck up behind Darius, putting her hands on his shoulders. 

Ben fell back from screaming, making Kenji tumble back a little. Ben was tugging on Kenji's shoulder before because he was terrified of the story. 

Sammy turned around, looking at the girl that was away from the campers. “Shouldn’t we call Yasmina over? I bet she’d love this story.”

Violet moved her hands off of Darius, now looking at the girl who was by herself.  

“Maybe she wants to be by herself.” Brooklynn turned around, looking at Yasmina. 

Sammy turned back to the group. “I don’t understand.” 

Kenji looked at Sammy. “You know how sometimes people just wanna be left alone?” He glanced at Ben who was still clutching on his arm. 

Sammy started laughing. “Kenji, you’re hilarious. I think she’s just shy and doesn’t know how to make camp friends.” She then looked over at Violet. “But you two are friends, aren’t you?”

Everyone now put their attention on Violet, surprised and waiting for answers. 

Violet was also surprised by Sammy’s words. “Oh, me?” She looked all around, seeing them staring at her. “Well, I could try to talk to her…” Violet glanced over at Yasmina who was far from them, not even facing their direction.

Violet decided to walk over to her, letting her hands lean over the railing as she stood beside her. “You know the party’s over there.” She motioned her head back at the group of campers. 

Yasmina hurried to turn her book away from Violet so she couldn’t see anything. She kept her eyes down. “Yup…that’s why I'm right over here.” 

Violet looked up at the sky, admiring the stars. “I have a feeling you’re going to make lots of friends here.” 

Yasmina turned her head away from the stars and to Violet. “Was that sarcasm or were you just making fun of me?”

“Sorry.” Violet let a laugh out as she turned around with her back now leaning on the railing. “I didn’t mean it like that.” She looked over at Sammy who widely smiled from the couch, seeing Violet. “Sammy over there, she’s very friendly and I have a feeling she’s bent on becoming your friend.”

❌ ᴊᴡᴄᴄ | ᴘᴇᴀᴋ | ʏᴀꜱᴍɪɴᴀOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara