12ˢᵃᶠᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ...ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵒᶠᵗᵉⁿ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵇᵉᵈ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᵃˢ ᵃ ᵗᵃˡˡ, ʰᵒᵗ ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏ."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

An alarm started going off, alerting the group of kids that they had two hours to make it off the island. There was going to be an evacuation and they had to be on that last incoming ride.

Darius jumped over one of the railing, hurrying to reach the others. "We have to move. The only way we're gonna make it is if we run."

Sammy looked behind her, watching Yasmina limp over to them. "Are we sure that's the best way to get there?"

Yasmina looked forward to the ground, seeing how they were all looking at her with her injury. "I'm fine. I've competed with a torn ACL." She then pointed at the two behind her. "You should be way more worried about Ben and Bumpy."

Violet still on the fact that Yasmina competed with a torn ACL, she stared at the girl while blinking, "You know how seriously bad that is, right?"

Yasmina looked at Violet, "Relax, that was ages ago. As you can see, I'm perfectly fine now."

Ben pulled out a map, showing how far they were from the evacuation. No one was coming up with ideas, good ones at least. Until the radio went off and they saw an empty train. This made them all try to hurry and run to it.

"It's nice havin' some company back here for once." Ben gave Yasmina a friendly smile.

Violet turned around and walked to them, she kneeled down in front of Yasmina with her back facing her.

"What are you doing?" Yasmina froze and just stared at her.

Violet motioned her to get on her back. "It'll heal faster if you don't walk on it. Plus we can be even for the time you had to carry me."

"I'm fine. I don't need your help." Yasmina roughly pushed past Violet, trying to go up the stairs fast.

"Fine." Violet rested her arms on her knees while in her kneeling positions. Letting a deep frustrated sigh out, she muttered to herself, "But your ankle's just gonna get worse." Violet honestly did want to help but she just got rejected so no way was she going to push to try and have Yasmina accept her help right now. If she didn't want it then she wasn't going to get it.

When Violet got up she purposely and quickly ran past Yasmina and Ben. Turning around, she went to jog backwards with a smile shined at Yasmina, "I guess, I'll be taking first place." Now she fully turned back around and left the three behind. This made Bumpy start to chase after Violet, thinking she was playing with her.

Violet caught up with the others first but saw that they stopped, they were hiding behind the wall. A dinosaur was nearby, it was the Carnotaurus, Toro. Her hand quickly pulled Bumpy back who had fallen into her arms.