18ᴺᵒ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴸᵉᶠᵗ ᴮᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

"ᵂᵉ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵍⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Currently Yasmina had her hands wrapped around Violet's waist while on the back of the quad. Speaking near Violet's ear, "What is it with you and falling from high places?" Violet and Ben being back didn't fully hit Yasmina yet. Right now she was still in the moment of being happy to see them alive.

"Maybe I'm a superhero." Violet questioned in a low voice with a small joking smile.

Yasmina continued to look forward as she rolled her eyes. "I have notes."

Violet chuckled to herself then a memory came to her mind. "You're ankle...it's a lot better now." When Yasmina went to hug the two she wasn't limping compared to the last time Violet saw the girl.

Yasmina looked through the alley of the underground tunnel while Brooklynn and Kenji were in the front, leading the way. A smile came onto her face, "Yeah, not to brag or anything but I can totally still beat you in a race. It'll be like nothing ever changed."

"What?" Violet opened her mouth, slightly glancing at the girl as she shook her head. "No. No. Yasmina, you have it all wrong. You're the one who always had trouble keeping up."

Yasmina scoffed, looking forward in the darkness of the tunnel. "Did you hit your head when you fell out of the train?"

"No, I-" Violet quickly spoke out to go against Yasmina then stopped. "...I actually may have." She pointed at the side of her head with a slight smirk, "Can you kiss the pain away?"

Yasmina felt like her heart stopped. She wasn't sure how to respond to that. She tried to get her mind set straight. They were supposed to be helping Darius and Sammy. Yet she found herself being a mess and wanting to flirt back but no words could form.

"This is it?" Violet stopped the quad in front of a blocked wall that had rails.

Kenji dropped his body off the motorcycle feeling nauseous from the ride.

Ben tapped the railing gate, "Let's take this down, Bumps." Bumpy hurried to run over to it, whacking his tail on it but nothing happened, only the loud sound from the impact. She went again and again then Ben started to punch it.

Yasmina leaned her arm on the wall, watching Ben. "Yeah, I don't think Wild Child and his Amazing Dino are gonna be able to punch through that gate."

Violet had huffed a chuckle at the nicknames. She looked at Yasmina, "Oouh, do me."

Yasmina slowly directed her eyes at Violet, "Do...you?" How could someone be so direct-

"My nickname?" Violet shined a smile at her with a nod.