19ˢᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

"ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵘˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ᵇᵉˢᵗ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Since the power was now on they had a way to communicate with Sammy and Darius. Tiff and Mitch also had connection to the power which they used to find the location of the watering hole.

The group of kids all watched Darius talk to Sammy and something about it.

Ben started to speak through the speaker, "We got your back, Darius! Forget the boat. Mitch and Tiff are going down!"

Violet sat beside Ben, taking the speaker as she leaned forward. "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Yasmina immediately turned to her with a raised brow, which made Violet lean towards the speaker again.

"Don't do anything dumb that'll get you killed." Violet slowly turned to Yasmina with a smile along with a thumbs up.

Yasmina put her hand on her forehead with a look of disappointment.

Ben spoke through the speaker again, seeing the looks on Darius and Sammys face "Oh, right! You didn't know. Yeah, we're both alive. Also, we found the sound button, so we can hear you."

"And he defeated Toro." Violet spoke again with her finger on the button, sending Ben a smile.

Ben clicked it again. "Bumpy says hi." Not getting a response back from the two, Ben looked at Violet. "I think we broke them."

Standing beside Violet, Yasmina put one hand on Violet's shoulder as she leaned down towards the mic. "Yeah, they're alive. We're very happy about it."

Brooklynn then pushed past them all, making Ben's chair roll backwards. "Point is we're not going to let you do this alone. We're in."

"You don't get it." Darius spoke back through the speaker camera. "You guys could get to the boat, save yourselves."

Violet looked at them all before leaning forward from her seat. "He seriously did not just propose that we leave him on an island." She went to click the button again. "Darius, you're out of your freaking mind if you think we're leaving you."

"You're one of us." Yasmina spoke beside Violet.

Brooklynn continued to speak. "And we're not going to let Mitch and Tiff get away with killing dinosaurs."

Kenji walked up from the back of the room to join them. "I never liked those two anyway."

"It's dino-savin' time!" Sammy shouted through the screen with a smile. "Camp fam for life!"

Violet smiled at the screen, speaking back. "Camp fam for life!" She turned her seat with a smile at Kenji as the two fist bumped.

"Okay, now that we've established lifelong camp family status, how do we stop them?" Yasmina leaned forward to look at them all.

Ben got up with a smile and a fist in the air. "Feed both of them to the Mosasaurus!"

"Yes." Violet smiled with a similar look of Ben. "I knew you were on board with Mosasaurus over the T.Rex."

When Violet looked back at the three they didn't have the same expression.

"No?" Violet quietly spoke out, knowing that they probably all thought the two were insane.

Ben was more disappointed, "Really feels like we're not getting our full use out of the Mosasaurus, guys."

"Wait." Brooklynn questioned. "If they're going to the water hole to kill dinosaurs..."

"Then we just have to make sure there aren't any dinosaurs there for them to kill!" Darius had the same plan in mind. He turned to Sammy who was smiling. "It's time for us to do what we do best."

"Cause chaos?" Kenji immediately spoke first.

Violet shined a smile at the screen, "Outlive death."

Yasmina went after, "Get stuck in the middle of a lot of angry dinosaurs?"

"Defeat Toro again?" Ben spoke out loud.

Darius blankly stared forward. "I mean, yeah? Except the last two." He then started on with the plan. "Brooklynn, you're gonna be our eyes and ears. Kenji, grab a bike, and pick up me and Sammy. Ben, Yaz and Violet, get big and loud. I've got a plan."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Bumpy slammed the door open, allowing them access to the vehicles.

Yasmina hurried into the truck, trying to test if it works. Luckily to them all, it did.

Ben then knocked on the driver seat window, making a scary face with a flashlight lighting under him.

Violet walked beside Ben as Yasmina rolled the windows down. "Now you can drive." She went to hand Yasmina an extra flashlight. "Do you want company?" Violet offered as Bullet stood on her shoulder. "Bullet doesn't have to ride with me."

The compy looked at Violet and back at Yasmina.

Yasmina chuckled then stopped when she saw Violet awaiting an answer, "You were serious? No, you're dinosaur is not riding in the car with me."

Violet looked at her shoulder, "Guess you're stuck with me again." She tried to have the compy leave a few times but he always stuck with her.

They all drove their way to the watering hole.

Ben with Bumpy, Violet on the quad and Yasmina in the truck. The more, the better. This would be a great way to make all the dinosaurs run away from the watering hole.

Everyone with vehicles all met with cheers. Yasmina had the truck honking while music was blasting. Violet shined the lights and pulled the gas which made the quad go louder. Trying her best to make the dinosaurs scatter away. Once it was far enough they all stopped, cheering together again at their success.

Until, suddenly all the dinosaurs went running back, towards them, because there was something that they were afraid of. Something that made each and everyone of the dinosaurs run away. It was the T.Rex.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

A/N

So I closed all my tabs and forgot about updating this. 

Also this act is almost done and I don't think I've started any writing for the next season.