11ᴸᵃ ᴸᵃ ᴸᵃⁿᵈ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

"ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵘˢᵉˡᵉˢˢ!"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The group all made it into the River Adventures park. This let them catch their breaths from all the running and walking they had to do. Especially since there were kayaks for them.

Yasmina quickly walked past Sammy, going into Violet's kayak. This left Sammy to go with Darius. Having Bumpy on Ben's kayak was heavy enough already. Yasmina kept her stare to the side, not looking at anyone as they went down the stream of water.

Kenji bumped his kayak onto the side of theirs. "CKK has right of way. Sorry I don't make the rules."

"Ours is much more cooler than yours." Violet shouted after him as he continued in the front.

Yasmina shook her head, "They're all the same. Identical to each other."

They reached the other part of the cave, it glowed.

Violet lifted her head all around the cave, "Can we stay here forever?"

"I've never seen anything like this." Yasmina continued to row the kayak but admired the view too.

Violet glanced over at Sammy who looked extremely guilty and felt bad. Looking back at Yasmina, "Are you doing okay?"

Yasmina scoffed out again. "No, nothing's okay because we're out here on our own-"

"That's not what I meant." Violet continued to look at Yasmina who looked back to meet her eyes. "I just know that you have trouble making friends and I know how hard it is to put trust into someone."

Yasmina softened her angered expression at Violet. "I'll be better when we're somewhere safe."

"That might not be till a while." Violet looked past Yasmina, staring at the glows in the cave.

They then reached the dinosaurs that glowed and it started to swim, getting closer to them.

Violet widened her eyes at them who were circling the kayaks. "Are you sure this is safe Darius?"

Darius looked at them, curious. "They're herbivores." Though the closer the dinosaurs got, the more uncertain Darius became. "We should be safe."

The dinosaurs stopped moving the kayaks all over the place and ran away. It got dark, pitch dark.

"Uh, cool kids to nerds, where are you?" Kenji called out from the front.

"Over here!" Darius waved his hand around. "I think something scared the Parasaurolophus."

"The parasaur-what now?" Violet raised her voice to speak out loud.

Sammy looked around and down to the water. "Uh, Darius, if we stopped paddling, why are we still moving forward?"